• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there room for vtg in here?

20170610_155019.jpg

Shearling rancher, in honesty i dunno what season this was but a nice piece, now to wait for cold weather...

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Umm, what is this? Ordered this from barneys and it looks nothing like the bleached flannel I see on every site this season.
View attachment 794893

Can anyone shed some insight? Every site has it listed as black/white and dual flap pockets. The shirt Barneys sent is definitely not that. I can't find any SLP shirt that's like this. But I did find this, which is scarily similar. http://us.boohoo.com/long-sleeve-bl..._linkd=12378040&utm_source=COMMISSIONJUNCTION Is it a complete fake?

PattyC

Reaction score
Can anyone shed some insight? Every site has it listed as black/white and dual flap pockets. The shirt Barneys sent is definitely not that. I can't find any SLP shirt that's like this. But I did find this, which is scarily similar. http://us.boohoo.com/long-sleeve-bleach-check-shirt/MZZ72816.html?utm_term=6744702&cj_affname=Nuji LTD.&cj_webid=6744702&utm_medium=affiliates&cj_affid=3906965&cj_linkd=12378040&utm_source=COMMISSIONJUNCTION Is it a complete fake?

Never seen that plaid online or in store. Also the inside plaid is white, never seen a SL plaid with that design choice. Something definitely ain't right, post pics of the tags.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't. Their in store sales associates are always super nice and helpful but the web/phone customer service is limited in my opinion. I can't imagine it being worth the effort so I'm just going to send it back and write a note on the packing slip. I'd understand if they sent a wrong shirt but this seems to be a fake which is troubling

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Super weird, and I can imagine disappointing. I have the same experiences, where the in-store staff is super helpful and a pleasure to be around, whereas the phone / email support is okay and occasionally tedious.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads