• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

manute

Reaction score
Got the leather jodhpurs a month ago and just got the suede pair in new cigaro, SS17. Man, I regret not picking these up sooner but my experience with slp boots was a negative one so I sore them off. These are a beautiful piece of art. I would like to get a pair of the harness but not sure if my high arch can take the heel high.

I think the Jodhpurs look a lot better in lighter colors like this. I think the new color looks nice in person.

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I'm TTS 12.5, would I go up to 13/46 when sizing on chelseas rather than trying to size down to 45s? I don't think YSL makes 45.5s and I'm enchanted by the black chelseas.

TheSneakyTruth

Reaction score
I have either the FW16 or SS17 Harness boot in Fox Suede, shaft is tight and straight, and harness sits tight and flush also.

echau

Reaction score

therattler

Reaction score
Loving those new wyatts. seriously considering grabbing a pair and hacking off the harness to wear em as cowboys.

cloonz

Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of wyatts with the harness cut off? Only seen the fringe sidezips like that and they looked pretty bad afterwards but I'm considering taking the harness off mine since I don't wear them nearly as much as my other boots.

volchok

Reaction score

Anyone have pictures of wyatts with the harness cut off? Only seen the fringe sidezips like that and they looked pretty bad afterwards but I'm considering taking the harness off mine since I don't wear them nearly as much as my other boots.

Why would anyone remove the harness of the wyatts?
If you don't like the harness, why did you buy the boots the first place?:confused:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads