• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sexandcandy

Reaction score
If anyone has a pair of the destroyed (reg or super) or similar that doesn't fit them lmk. I'm not sure what size I'd be but I'm a 30/31 in Dior.

izzyfBOC

Reaction score
I don't know how you guys wear your jeans but all the SLP denims fit very true to size. sizing up or down will set you up for discomfort, ill fits, and returns/exchanges especially if they have elastane / polyeurathane blends.

Unless you're buying a pair of 19cm SLP expect tightness in the legs from the knees down with minimal stretch in those areas. waist and thighs fit fine after a couple wears.

On the other hand I just picked up a pair of 100% Cotton MIJ SLP 19cm Raw Denim on Mr.Porter during the black friday sale. very pleased with my purchase! They fit exactly like my MIJ DH Raws but sits just a little bit higher on the hips. Went true to size. They're still stiff ofcourse and they will stretch out once i start wearing them hard.

Long Inseams, ankle stacking, button fly, subtle details. very nice. will post fit pics soon.

KYeezy

Reaction score
I don't know how you guys wear your jeans but all the SLP denims fit very true to size. sizing up or down will set you up for discomfort, ill fits, and returns/exchanges especially if they have elastane / polyeurathane blends.

Unless you're buying a pair of 19cm SLP expect tightness in the legs from the knees down with minimal stretch in those areas. waist and thighs fit fine after a couple wears.

On the other hand I just picked up a pair of 100% Cotton MIJ SLP 19cm Raw Denim on Mr.Porter during the black friday sale. very pleased with my purchase! They fit exactly like my MIJ DH Raws but sits just a little bit higher on the hips. Went true to size. They're still stiff ofcourse and they will stretch out once i start wearing them hard.

Long Inseams, ankle stacking, button fly, subtle details. very nice. will post fit pics soon.

Thanks again for the great input! The 17.5 fit fits fine in the legs from the knee down in both the 30 & 31, the only difference is the bit of extra waist & thigh I get in the 31. I'm just afraid that the 31 will stretch too much and they won't fit as nice, at the same time I'm afraid that the 30's won't stretch enough for them to fit comfortably. :S

DarkSpiral

Reaction score
They actually do stretch and loosen a decent bit to be fair. Illithid Dude was right. After about a week and a half or so, they almost feel like a second skin or something. They are surprisingly comfortable after a while!

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone see any black pullover of zip ups in medium anywhere? also is medium too small for 5'8" 145 if i don't want an overly slim fit?

H Yang

Reaction score
New Spring/Summer 2014 SLP range is available on LVR website.....anybody thinking of purchasing anything specific for next season?

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

anyone see any black pullover of zip ups in medium anywhere? also is medium too small for 5'8" 145 if i don't want an overly slim fit?

anyone? is this thing really sold out everywhere at like full retail? :/

Illithid Dude

Reaction score
New Spring/Summer 2014 SLP range is available on LVR website.....anybody thinking of purchasing anything specific for next season?

Most of the collection is too gaudy for my tastes, but I like the grey sweatshirt with the zipper around the neck, the black button down shirt with the vampire lips, and maybe the bomber jacket with the jewel encrusted vampire lips on the back. Maybe. Most of my money next season is going to go towards Balmain, which I think is actually a pretty decent, subdued (for Balmain) collection.

kelice

Reaction score
I like the jeans as always, the bomber jacket which is similar to the one from AW13, as well as the leopard sleeveless t-shirt (sick look with waxed black jean) and some of the sweatshirts :)
However the sneakers don't fall in my taste, I would probably buy them if it wasn't for the #*% buckles...
I like the new lighter pattern on the leather products as well (cardholder, wallet, bag....)

How about you? Decided to order something?

The new season products are continuously changing from "pre-order" to "available". Wooo :D

aphex2779

Reaction score
I have a question about the harness boots which i received today

http://www.farfetch....px?storeid=9506

..length-wise and width-wise they are fine but the zipper on the side is too tight on my ankle..does anyone know if the leather stretches at all in that area? Or should I return them?

Any help, highly appreciated..thanks..

filcol

Reaction score
I love the new washes, especially the grey and blue one on LVR. Def. gonna get at least one of the jeans. Also the bomber jacket is good as always, although I prefer the white/black one over the recent all-black one.

I actually love a lot of the clothes, however price is constantly putting me off. Some things are just horrible over priced. I'm pretty happy to see jeans under 300€ though, doesn't really make any sense with cotton hoodies at 500€.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads