• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

edwardh123

Reaction score
you guys are awesome. tim blanks is a tool.

if those boots are from early seasons, the leather was often much softer and creased suuuuper easily.

Thanks for the info, that makes sense since they are from the first season.

I think I will get used to it knowing that it's atleast meant to be like that, I was worried they were defective or had degraded over time or similar

echau

Reaction score
Jodhpurs today:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As an added data point for people who don't get to try on in stores or whatever, I sized down a half size on suede Hedi 30's compared to my black leather pair. YMMV.

OakGhost

Reaction score
@epryor ohh I gladly accept the roll as devil on the shoulder telling people to buy it haha. Those chain Wyatt's are primo by the way!

SpencerA

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been considering some of the permanent collection black mid waist jeans, I've got some d02s from 2014; can anyone tell me how they compare? I like the idea of the higher rise but the price is also higher than regular d02s, is the denim different or anything else? Thanks

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks too small to me, but if it makes you happy.

OakGhost

Reaction score
Picked up the Jaquard lips yesterday ( hard to do justice with pics) and also got my wyatts back from the cobbler. Kept the combination heel no problem and looks better than new. Thought I'd put a before/after . Also those are the SS16 blow outs in the background. Look pretty bad..didn't even try em

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those knee rips do look like trash. Nothing like the pre production pics, even wash wise. Rip is way too low

Slpbaby808

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Those knee rips do look like trash. Nothing like the pre production pics, even wash wise. Rip is way too low

Well said I hate how *********** up on this pair and the raw distressed...

Ssense has a pair of the light blue wash that has a better ripping more above knee.. I copped those, highly recommended over

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Well said I hate how *********** up on this pair and the raw distressed...

Ssense has a pair of the light blue wash that has a better ripping more above knee

I'm hoping they come out with a 2013-2014 style next sesson. The rips the last several seasons have been way too lazy

Slpbaby808

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I'm hoping they come out with a 2013-2014 style next sesson. The rips the last several seasons have been way too lazy

Yeah, I hope as well.

the light wash on ssense is the closest it will get as of now.

I would love a knee blowout from AW13

Last edited:

onlyslp

Reaction score
Picked up the Jaquard lips yesterday ( hard to do justice with pics) and also got my wyatts back from the cobbler. Kept the combination heel no problem and looks better than new. Thought I'd put a before/after . Also those are the SS16 blow outs in the background. Look pretty bad..didn't even try em

what happened to the heel

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads