• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. Do you think it would look nice with a white oxford, black trousers, and black derbies? Or, is it too casual a jacket for that because of the sweatshirt nature? Finally, any chance you can measure the shoulders and P2P for me if it is a L?

I think it would be fine with an oxford, just not like a crisp dress shirt.
I should specify when I said dress pants that all my clothes are RG so I probably don't mean "dress" in the way other people might
@Darkside posted a good pic of the same one in WAYWT yesterday

And mine is an S/46

keanswon

Reaction score
Geller dudes, this is kinda off-topic but I figured ya'll might be concert-goers / have good taste in music.

I'm in a band, and we just played our first gig in NYC last week. We're feelin ready n excited to be playing more, and looking to book some dates this summer and fall in NYC and East Coast / Northeast (college campuses welcome!). If any of you guys know of any people who book / people in bands looking to split bills, etc. please let me know!

https://www.instagram.com/yeahbabymusic/

https://yeahbabymusic.bandcamp.com/

mcfly26

Reaction score
Geller dudes, this is kinda off-topic but I figured ya'll might be concert-goers / have good taste in music.

I'm in a band, and we just played our first gig in NYC last week. We're feelin ready n excited to be playing more, and looking to book some dates this summer and fall in NYC and East Coast / Northeast (college campuses welcome!). If any of you guys know of any people who book / people in bands looking to split bills, etc. please let me know!

https://www.instagram.com/yeahbabymusic/

https://yeahbabymusic.bandcamp.com/

Love the shoegazy sound here Sean - great guitar sound as well. I'll be at your show when you guys come to London(!) for sure

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@keanswon Are they using the regular RG Denim jackets or the oversized ones from current season?
I'm guessing the regular ones since they don't look like acid wash but if it's oversized I'm in.

amongyourhoundsofl

Reaction score
Anyone know if this wrinkle effect is original? Just curious if this could be something that happened with the owner later or something. Not a Geller expert (yet).
400x600-2017071000201.jpg

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah they look good. I completely dismissed them earlier but they've been growing on me. And I have been wanting some black suede boots so I might pick them up. At the same time though the boots for next season are amazing so maybe I'll wait, I don't think they are offered in black though.

They are 30% off on East Dane starting tomorrow FWIW (or today if you have the early access code).

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow...I'd never even considered em but they look great there. The old sidezips have been really growing on me as I've started to see pics of them worn in a bit more heavily.

C7C58B9744D04DC08820BCFD745D6375.jpg

They definitely look like they would make great easy-to-wear daily beater-type boots.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingCaru