• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
ffffuuuu.gif
I can't decide on pre-order. Not sure if cool enough for leopard stuff
shog[1].gif

Reminder: today is the deadline.

Yup, just to echo cyc I've gotta get these orders in ASAP, so see details below for pre-order info and links.

ROBERT GELLER SS17 PRE-ORDERS

In the wake of the incredible show he put on during NYFW:M last week, I'm happy to announce our pre-orders for SS17. Right now through the official channel you can pre-order the 4 styles below, but as mentioned earlier, if there is something special on the runway you saw that you want to order, please shoot me an email at [email protected] and I can hook you up.

There was a lot to like this season, which is why I wanted to extend that offer, but we felt particular affinity to the four jackets below. The Casper is a new souvenir jacket style, and is in this crazy breezy cupro, and the colors are just perfect on it. The Konrad is a sort of zippered blazer with that strap detail that has popped up a few times now, and it's in this really good slightly distressed cotton canvas that just feels perfectly broken in already. One thing to note, and this is perhaps my favorite detail about it, is that the jacket is sort of short in the back - you can see the fit on the non-runway model shot pretty well. This one I think looks best with the collar up although there aren't too many shots of it that way, but I'm sure you can imagine.

All pre-orders are for 50% deposit, with the 50% remainder due upon receipt of the jackets next spring. We also have a special discount with code PREORDER for those of you that are ready to commit like this, to sweeten the deal. It's a chance to be guaranteed a jacket in your size, at a discounted price, and get it as soon as the collection is ready. Not a bad gig.

The deadline for all pre-orders is this Friday, July 29th.

The styles are as follows:

The Casper bomber in black and charcoal (with dusty dark purple floral print trim)

The Casper bomber in grey and fuscia

The Konrad jacket in grey with pink strap

The Konrad jacket in charcoal with black strap

Feji

Reaction score
Last day in Japan and grabbed the Daniel coat from Via Bus Stop...really nice fabric, drape, and weight on it.

Fuzzy sweater was nice, as well as the suiting fabric.

Some quick pics i took of their fw16 rack

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How do the zip blazers fit? TTS? I'm a 48 in the Richard jacket but usually take a 40/50 suit, so I'm not sure what I should do.

I have two and sized up for both - usually a 48 and.bought 50s

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have 3 (grey with slanted pockets from fw14, olive/khaki patch pocket from fw13, and navy spring summer one from I forget which season) and while they all fit slightly different all were true to size for me (46). I'd say usually the only reason to size up is if you have wider than average shoulders.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Last day in Japan and grabbed the Daniel coat from Via Bus Stop...really nice fabric, drape, and weight on it.

Fuzzy sweater was nice, as well as the suiting fabric.

Some quick pics i took of their fw16 rack

Nice!!! When you say Daniel coat do you mean the trench w/zip off sleeves or the V neck one with a zipper in the front?...or the one that's like a cape? Is it the tan one on the far right?

The khaki parka over there is exciting, they've got some crazy pieces in there!
The robe thing on the left and the velvet jumpsuit next to it...good stuff

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Can anyone speak to how badly the SS16 Richard jacket pills? I picked one up and I'm trying to decide whether to keep. It fits alright, but I'm not sure how it'll look in the longer term.

Feji

Reaction score

Nice!!! When you say Daniel coat do you mean the trench w/zip off sleeves or the V neck one with a zipper in the front?...or the one that's like a cape? Is it the tan one on the far right?

The khaki parka over there is exciting, they've got some crazy pieces in there!
The robe thing on the left and the velvet jumpsuit next to it...good stuff

Long sleeve, collarless, no lapels, zippered...I think it was you that called it the Daniel coat way back when the fw16 runway was shown, so I'm not even sure that's the correct name. Same coat pictured here (and they still have a size 48) :

Wish I had more time to try on more stuff there, since they do have more crazy pieces than I've seen the usual stuff that gets carried over here....

Kinda regretting not trying on the magenta fuzzy sweater now too..

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone speak to how badly the SS16 Richard jacket pills? I picked one up and I'm trying to decide whether to keep. It fits alright, but I'm not sure how it'll look in the longer term.

How warm is that jacket? Potentially summerweight?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

How warm is that jacket? Potentially summerweight? 

Potentially, if it gets cool in the evenings where you are. Which is San Diego, apparently? So I guess it's always basically the same temperature, unless you're in the part of San Diego that's desert.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Long sleeve, collarless, no lapels, zippered...I think it was you that called it the Daniel coat way back when the fw16 runway was shown, so I'm not even sure that's the correct name. Same coat pictured here (and they still have a size 48) :

Wish I had more time to try on more stuff there, since they do have more crazy pieces than I've seen the usual stuff that gets carried over here....

Kinda regretting not trying on the magenta fuzzy sweater now too..

Yeah!! That one is awesome. There's a bunch of Daniel items but that's the one I was hoping you were talking about

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Glad to see the knitwear, I really hope there's something in my size this season. Speaking of which, where is everything? After the Ssense drop there's been nothing other than the boots that nomad got which I'm assuming was part of their CP delivery, not Geller.

Oh and Re:Fresh finally updated their website and loaded their Ss16 Geller.
Long shirts in all 3 colours, Hanseatic tee (2 colours), Lubnek tee, BBalls in both colours.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Staff online

Forum statistics