• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

boozwah

Reaction score
Hooded bomber came in - need some fit feedback! I'm a solid 52 in Geller, sometimes a 52 runs really tight for me. The bomber I got was a size 50. It feels OK, but I'm worried I'm not getting the Geller "intended fit", you know? Should I keep or return and continue the search for my size?

Bonus round! Since I'm here, same question. Size 52 body with a size 50 barracuda. Feels a tad too trim, but I can deal. But how's the fit?

Hard to tell on the barracuda, but the hooded bomber looks fine. Maybe a tad short on the sleeves and body, so you may not get the intended oversized fit, but it still looks good. In contrast, I found I got a much better fit sizing down from a 50 to a 48.

hennree

Reaction score

The black in-person is really just a deep, deep navy and is a super cool color.

Mine just arrived - they are the bluest black I have ever seen.

Colour is great.

Here they are compared with the blackest thing I had with me;

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

xdarrellx

Reaction score
Anyone try the Washed Dress Pant? TTS? The Maas & Stacks waist measurements seems pretty narrow (eg 16" for the 48).

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I haven't yet but I want to, if you get some make sure to give us some feedback. fwiw most places either list measurements that run small or have the model sizing up, so I think it's a safe bet to buy 1 up from your normal size.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Could someone explain the difference between the denim models? RG-01, RG-02 and RG-03?

Skinny, slim, straight. Respectively. The skinny is pretty legit skinny, the slim (my favorite) is a bit less skinny and tapered and I guess I'd compare it to the APC PS or Acne Ace, the straight is still slim and has some taper but not as much as the other two. From what I remember, leg opening for a 46 is about: 01-6ish, 02- just over 6.5, 03- 7.25

Feji

Reaction score
Anybody wanna swap a size 46 Richard long jacket in Charcoal for Black? I have last summer's bomber in the same black fabric....so leaning towards returning the long jacket currently...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads