• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

Mojo1990

Reaction score

This one: https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/robert-geller/grey-shadow-strip-shirt/1669833

Measurements for the one I linked (shadow stripe) seem a little different than the check shirt you bought (slightly shorter, smaller chest) but still look to run big and I don't know how accurate any of it is.

So aside from the boots that Notre put up they apparently also have the rest of their Geller stuff in store now (trench, coat, "a few bombers and dress shirts"...).

So according to the measurements:

3 inch smaller arms
0.75 inch smaller waist
1.25 inch smaller in length

I'll put on the shirt and let you know how I feel. The 3 inch shorter arm seems to be the only concern I have. I'm fairly certain it will still retain a relaxed fit.

If you don't mind me asking, how large is your waist? I'm 36 inches below the belly button...and Suze 48 is relaxed on me. So having less than a inch shouldn't pose an issue across the width of the shirt fitting. Shoulder and chest are the same. Ill get back to you on the length and arms

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is the rope belt around at any other North American shops? SSense must have sold out and I can't get he order to through at 7 store.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
True, I swear they told me they would have this season though. And a bunch of Dries and Jil and **** made it to 80% off too.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So aside from the flower print photog shirt (that seems like nobody has really ordered) I'm still waiting on:

Lapelless blazer -

Coat -

Bomber -

Blazer (?) -

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah it is, I can't tell if Ssense has the black version or if it's something slightly different, but I want the colour above.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrandonEM