• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

Hypetrain

Reaction score
That is some nice looking denim! I like the cleanness of it!

gambit402

Reaction score
Got my ocean washed golden edition blue owl collabs and the slub is awesome. Surprisingly they fit quite well out of the box except the back rise was on the lower end since I do have a butt. How wrong would it be to let my boxers show? I mean a shirt would cover it but if I bend over I'm sure the boxers would show. I would hate to let these go.

gambit402

Reaction score
I've decided to me RGT x Blue Owl ocean washed jeans go. Only tried on for about 30 secs. Comes with the towel. Only asking for the price I paid. I'll cover shipping. Sz 35.

bigwhat62

Reaction score
how should i size for the bronze selvedge trouser? i wear a 31 in the isc trouser. also, does anyone know of stockist selling them with free shipping or a possible 10-15% off?

breck81

Reaction score

how should i size for the bronze selvedge trouser? i wear a 31 in the isc trouser. also, does anyone know of stockist selling them with free shipping or a possible 10-15% off?

Check Shop Lost and Found. They had them on sale and they are a Canadian shop. The CAD is is pretty poor right now so that works in our favor. I snagged a pair last week for $220 CAD or $167 USD. 26% off!

Or try NeedSupply. I think this months discount code is " StyleForum ". That gets you 15% off.

North American Quality Purveyors also had them on sale.

Shop Lost and Found is the best deal currently.

For sizing go to Rougues site and check measurements. Find a pair of your own pants that fit good and buy that corresponding size. Easy.

Last edited:

bigwhat62

Reaction score

Check Shop Lost and Found. They had them on sale and they are a Canadian shop. The CAD is is pretty poor right now so that works in our favor. I snagged a pair last week for $220 CAD or $167 USD. 26% off!

Or try NeedSupply. I think this months discount code is " StyleForum ". That gets you 15% off.

North American Quality Purveyors also had them on sale.

Shop Lost and Found is the best deal currently.

For sizing go to Rougues site and check measurements. Find a pair of your own pants that fit good and buy that corresponding size. Easy.

Perfect man. Thank you so much, grabbed my pair for the same price. I snagged a 31 cause its very similar to the ISC.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads