• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

breck81

Reaction score
I tried on an ISC workshirt from a friend recently in Medium and it is much too small for me. Would you guys recommend going up just to large, or going all the way to extra large? A little background on me:

6'0, 190 lbs
Medium in most other button downs
Large in the supply jacket
XL in the waxed supply jacket

It was much too tight around the arms, shoulders and chest. I'm thinking XL, so I can wear it over other shirts and I can always do a half roll on the sleeve cuffs since I like that look.Thanks for any recommendations. Love the work, Karl... becoming addicted to this brand.

EDIT: wanted to chime in and say that every time I've ordered from rogueterritory.com it's been fantastic. Great customer service.
From what i remember, the ISC workshirts were fitting a little slim due to the materials weight/stiffness. So I'd say a Large would work, but for layers and such an XL may be more comfortable.

jd091

Reaction score
i wear an XL in the waxed lined jacket, XL in other workshirts. i wear a 42 in Taylor Stitch oxfords. i am 5'11" and 192 lbs. my XL gets in today and i will report back but im gonna guess the XL will be your best bet.
That would be very appreciated. Any fit pics would be super helpful as well. Thanks!

mikeylab

Reaction score
RGT x NIFTYDO COLLAB

BODY - 15oz Stealth selvedge denim
SLEEVES - 1.5oz full-grain cow hide - lined in black satin

Going live on niftydo.com tonight (Tuesday 12/3/2014)

THIS JACKET WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AT NIFTYDO ONLINE AND IN STORE

I'm wearing a M - Same sizing as our raw denim Supply Jackets

also wearing
first image - ISC Officer Trousers and raw chambray Work Shirt
last 2 images - 11 month old (no washes or soaks)16.75oz Slub SKs and 8180 moc-toe Kangatan Red Wings
ouch! that's a nice jacket; if i didn't already have the stealth supply, i would be all over that for sure

bigwhat62

Reaction score

That would be very appreciated. Any fit pics would be super helpful as well. Thanks!

fit perfect in the chest, shoulder and waist. my only concern is the length in the front. it might be 1-2 inches longer than id like. i'll do my best to post photos. ive never done it before, i'll need to figure it out

my question is, should i try to soak the ISC work shirt to get some length shrinkage? i know sizing down to a Large wont work because it will be too small

Last edited:

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dark SK Review

Blue Owls measurement are exact and solid. You are only going to be able to get away with this cut if you have a long slim build. My size 29s are about 1 inch loose on the waist but there is no way I could fit a size 28. The overall fit is great and I am hoping the my calf part of the jeans will stretch quick because my calves are dying right now.
The finish isn't that great. You can see the thread on the top block of the back pockets. I simply dont' understand why the back pocket is not flush on the inside. Instead, there is a divet on the inner most part of the jeans which gets your wallet stuck 3/4 of the way down. You have to push you wallet to the outermost part of the pocket it get it to fit. I saw a slew of extra thread that I had to cut off.
Overall, they are good jeans, the cut is what sold me but the quality is not as nice has other brands. I was choosing between these and the 3sixteen ST-120x but the fit on those were not to my taste. The denim on the 3sixteen are nicer since the texture is even overall unlike the rogues. Buy if you love the fit. If you don't love the fit.. there are better choices in quality with the same price point.

Last edited:

Hiamosey

Reaction score
Dark SK Review

Blue Owls measurement are exact and solid. You are only going to be able to get away with this cut if you have a long slim build. My size 29s are about 1 inch loose on the waist but there is no way I could fit a size 28. The overall fit is great and I am hoping the my calf part of the jeans will stretch quick because my calves are dying right now.
The finish isn't that great. You can see the thread on the top block of the back pockets. I simply dont' understand why the back pocket is not flush on the inside. Instead, there is a divet on the inner most part of the jeans which gets your wallet stuck 3/4 of the way down. You have to push you wallet to the outermost part of the pocket it get it to fit. I saw a slew of extra thread that I had to cut off.
Overall, they are good jeans, the cut is what sold me but the quality is not as nice has other brands. I was choosing between these and the 3sixteen ST-120x but the fit on those were not to my taste. The denim on the 3sixteen are nicer since the texture is even overall unlike the rogues. Buy if you love the fit. If you don't love the fit.. there are better choices in quality with the same price point.
These are pretty much my thoughts exactly. Except I have the Statons. Love the fit but not overly impressed with every detail.

Wanted to add that I was most impressed with the fades these should get. So I can't fully judge em until months down the road.

Last edited:

jayveeay

Reaction score
picked up some stealth SKs from Rooney on black friday. first pair of SKs and like dj said about the stantons my calves and knees are dying!
i know they'll break in to be more comfortable and look forward to it

mikeylab

Reaction score
went to self edge in SF today, (nice, helpful staff) and tried on a 21oz riders jacket that, while nice, in all honesty, didn't feel much more robust than my Supply Jacket. definitely didn't feel like $450 worth of denim. i also mentioned how much I liked RGT, and asked why they didn't carry the brand. i have been curious about that for a while. I got one wrong answer, and then another about distribution or something, which is probably the right one.

Last edited:

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are you supposed to wash the lined supply jacket? Just wondering because the blanket lining might get messed up?

Rogue Territory

Reaction score

I tried on an ISC workshirt from a friend recently in Medium and it is much too small for me. Would you guys recommend going up just to large, or going all the way to extra large? A little background on me:

6'0, 190 lbs
Medium in most other button downs
Large in the supply jacket
XL in the waxed supply jacket

It was much too tight around the arms, shoulders and chest. I'm thinking XL, so I can wear it over other shirts and I can always do a half roll on the sleeve cuffs since I like that look.Thanks for any recommendations. Love the work, Karl... becoming addicted to this brand.

EDIT: wanted to chime in and say that every time I've ordered from rogueterritory.com it's been fantastic. Great customer service.

Sounds like XL is the way to go. Thanks for your continued support!

Karl

Rogue Territory

Reaction score

fit perfect in the chest, shoulder and waist. my only concern is the length in the front. it might be 1-2 inches longer than id like. i'll do my best to post photos. ive never done it before, i'll need to figure it out

my question is, should i try to soak the ISC work shirt to get some length shrinkage? i know sizing down to a Large wont work because it will be too small

Shrinkage will be minimal but you will see a slight .25"-.5" shrinkage in both width and length. If you think you can spare to loose the .25" in the chest I'd recommend it. The canvas really comes alive after a soak.

Karl

Rogue Territory

Reaction score

Are you supposed to wash the lined supply jacket? Just wondering because the blanket lining might get messed up?

I wouldn't recommend washing it. The wool would most likely be fine but where you see a difference is how the canvas reacts. This convos is pretty sensitive to water and temperature. It tightens up when it's wet and or cold and loosens up when it's in warmer temperatures. Though the canvas will stretch back out it may shrink a tad more than the lining. If you have to clean I recommend spot cleaning / febreezing or some other aerosol deodorizer for smell / and airing out outside.

Karl

Rogue Territory

Reaction score

Dark SK Review

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on producing the best quality jeans we possibly can if, there are ever any questions/doubts about finishing or construction we'd like to hear about them. If you took pics I'd love to see them. You can send them and any other comments/feedback to [email protected].

Thanks and I hope you're enjoying your jeans!

Karl

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads