• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Must have? I put an order through yesterday and checked just now and nothing's in stock. Find it hard to believe they sold out in all RT stuff that quickly.

ASpec818

Reaction score
i thought their sale started on Black Friday. missed out on the deals. I placed an order direct instead

Rogue Territory

Reaction score

Karl, many thanks...that should be perfect then...and I assume I can expect a bit of crocking/bleeding on light clothes?

BTW, I have to tell you this is a sensational jacket.  I have many jackets in my store, but none compare to the quality and attention to detail that this one has.  We purchased this item to "beta-test" your brand and first day out of the package I am "sold" on Rogue Territory.

Rogue Territory

Reaction score

That's rad man, great to hear!

There's not much crocking/bleeding on the dark denim so no need to worry about transfer of dye on light colors. Enjoy!

Karl

bigwhat62

Reaction score
I ordered my stuff from notre days ago. i was offered my own 30% code to get orders in earlier, I shared this info with other memebers here so Im sure the word got around and they sold out of things before today.

Lucas89

Reaction score
The pics on our site are accurate on color.

I've been wearing my nutmeg officers on and off since April/May with heavy wear as much as 4 times a week and had washed in cool water and dried on low to shrink them a bit and saw some immediate color fade along the knee and top of the thighs before I'd worn them. They've only since faded a bit more in high stress areas and the fading is really nice. It's subtle and not high contrast making me believe they're going to last a long time. It's an awesome color and definitely seems to be the most under-appreciated of the Officer Trousers options.

Craftsmanship

Reaction score
Cold day? Who cares...this shawl jacket is keeping me warm...really performs and people have been giving it compliments left and right...so glad I jumped on this.

yanks

Reaction score

breck81

Reaction score
Which do people prefer: http://www.rogueterritory.com/shop/jumper-shirt-long-sleeve-blue-chambray/ or http://www.rogueterritory.com/shop/work-shirt-raw-chambray/ ?
Thinking of picking one up. I would get a darker colored shirt, but I'm afraid of color bleeding to all my other clothes. My other concern would be the raw work shirt to shrink in size. When I tried on the jumper shirt the S fit perfectly.
I have the raw and it is a tad slim, but i washed it and wore it while wet and stretched it a tad. It didnt shrink much, if any. With the indigo jumper, you could do what Karl did and give it a cold water soak up front and minimize indigo bleeding. I'm really tempted to get the Indigo jumper myself. Such a great color.

goldenbear

Reaction score
I managed to snag the indigo dye SK at Notre during the hour or so that it was available today. It disappeared literally minutes after I ordered. I don't need another pair of jeans but 1/3 off was too good to pass up.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Camel supply jacket arrived today from Notre. Very nice fit.
Lightweight, but living in LA it will be more useful than a heavier weight one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads