• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

bigwhat62

Reaction score
How different is the denim on the 13 oz v 14.5 oz? I have a pair of the stantons in 13 oz size 33, Ive lost some weight recently and want to size down to a 32 and can get a preloved 14.5 oz for a good price. Is it worth buying my old pair and buying the newer 14.5? Is the 14.5 oz higher quality denim?

breck81

Reaction score
How different is the denim on the 13 oz v 14.5 oz? I have a pair of the stantons in 13 oz size 33, Ive lost some weight recently and want to size down to a 32 and can get a preloved 14.5 oz for a good price. Is it worth buying my old pair and buying the newer 14.5? Is the 14.5 oz higher quality denim?
I really love jeans in the 14.5oz. range. In my opinion the fades are much more intense on jeans in this weight versus 12-13oz. The heavier weight is sturdier which is also nice. The break in is also not as rough as say a 16oz or the heavier 20oz+. The fade potentially on a 14.5oz i find to be the best. I feel the 14.5 is the sweet spot for denim weights.

Just my opinions.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Notre has some RT stuff on sale. Would have loved to pick up the trouser, but all out of my size, managed to snag a raw chambary work shirt... does it actually fade? Would you wear it like denim?

goldenbear

Reaction score
Those SK's are a steal. I got a pair of 31's for $160 on BF. Great buy. I would jump on those if your size is availabe.

HOT Sriracha

Reaction score
I have a brand new Indigo Supply jacket in size medium for a good deal if anyone is interested, please let me know.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Notre has some RT stuff on sale. Would have loved to pick up the trouser, but all out of my size, managed to snag a raw chambary work shirt... does it actually fade? Would you wear it like denim?

Just wear it and wash as needed. It will fade some but it won't ever really fade like jeans.

I grabbed one of these too. Pretty stoked. I like the details on these and I think Karl puts out really nice pieces. My OG Work Trousers are going strong 5 years in.

Rogue Territory

Reaction score
UPDATED SIZES STILL AVAILABLE

We've been receiving quite a few emails inquiring about the extent of the damages on the ISC Work Shirts. This post is meant to give you a better idea of what I'm calling "slightly" damaged product. Any emails sent inquiring further about damages will be directed to this post.

I'm providing 2 examples of what the damage may look like:

1. The first is a spot of sorts, usually just one or two and pretty hard to photograph because they are so subtle. I've noticed similar spots on the bottom of the fabric and I asked the mill about them, they said that they can occur during the sanforization process and are confident that they will disappear after a soak, but we have not tried ourselves so we cannot guarantee this.

2. The second occurred in production and I believe these are the only 2 shirts with these issues. The canvas marks really easily so if a sewer made a mistake or the thread broke and they had to rip out the stitches, it leaves a mark. Since this fabric bleeds pretty heavily at first I think these marks will become less noticeable with wear. Also they won't effect the structural integrity of the fabric or the garment.

If you are a serious buyer, please email [email protected] with your size request and it's luck of the draw - your work shirt will either have damages similar to Example 1 or 2 - we will not be able to send you individual images. All sales will be Final - so no returns, exchanges or complaints!

We are selling these work shirts for $165 Shipped (domestic) and $185 Shipped (international). Full retail price on these is $225 for reference.

Here are the available quantities per sizes:

1 - S
3 - M
1 - XXL

Thank you for your interest!

-Karl

jstancato

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm not sure if anybody is playing the Rgt Slub Faders contest but does anybody have pictures to share?
Mine have been fading very nicely and I avmt wait to see how they fade after a year.

boxdok

Reaction score
I think you'll should release a shawl collar waxed canvas blanket lined supply jacket next fall. I believe a red and grey blanket lining would go well with waxed canvas as opposed to blue and grey.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads