• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

Rogue Territory

Reaction score

Anyone know if the selvedge indigo supply jacket will be available in the fall? I've been drooling over the idea of getting my hands on one ever since I saw this photo:
We will be releasing both our 14.5oz indigo and 15oz stealth Supply Jackets in September.

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anything else you can reveal about the upcoming season? Will there be a return of the lined shawl collar supply jacket, specifically in any other fabrics or colors?

Rogue Territory

Reaction score
Here's a list of some more new stuff for Fall:

-Faribault Mills blanket lined shawl collar Supply Jacket in the same 12.5oz ISC fabric as the new work shirt
-Faribault Mills blanket lined field tan waxed canvas Supply Jacket
-Jumper Shirts indigo warp indigo weft chambray and an amazing new blue chambray
-Work Shirts ISC and Grey Selvedge Nep
-restock on 10oz selvedge denim Utility shirt
-16.75oz selvedge SKs and Stantons
-indigo dyed 14.5oz SKs and Stantons
-12.5oz ISC Officer Trousers

There may be a few other special goodies dropping but I've got to keep them under wraps for now.

rusticchasm

Reaction score
Here's a list of some more new stuff for Fall:

-Faribault Mills blanket lined shawl collar Supply Jacket in the same 12.5oz ISC fabric as the new work shirt
-Faribault Mills blanket lined field tan waxed canvas Supply Jacket
-Jumper Shirts indigo warp indigo weft chambray and an amazing new blue chambray
-Work Shirts ISC and Grey Selvedge Nep
-restock on 10oz selvedge denim Utility shirt
-16.75oz selvedge SKs and Stantons
-indigo dyed 14.5oz SKs and Stantons
-12.5oz ISC Officer Trousers

There may be a few other special goodies dropping but I've got to keep them under wraps for now.

yikes! i'm excited... any word on when sneak peaks will be released?

dsthompson

Reaction score
I've been a long time lurker, and finally decided to post, primarily to say that Rogue Territory needs more love!

I'm pretty new to the brand, having discovered them just about 4 months ago, but they have completely changed my clothing-related life. I've picked up the following in these last few months:

- Maker oxford - blue
- Maker oxford - white
- Jumper - brown chambray
- Workshirt - raw chambray
- Workshirt - raw nep
- Utility workshirt
- Supply jacket - camel canvas
- Dark Stanton
- RK trouser - camel canvas
- Officer trousers - nutmeg
- Lasso-stitched belt

Also want to mention that before the above, I hadn't really bought any "nice" clothes since the mid-2000's. I've got 7 year old twin boys and a stay at home wife, so expensive clothes for old Dad was not high on our priority list. I got a new job about a year ago, and was able to cash in some stock options, though, and decided to splurge.

I literally cannot say enough good things about the quality and fit of everything I've purchased. Customer service is above and beyond, as well. I've essentially become a walking billboard for the brand, but could not be happier to share the awesomeness that is Rogue Territory. It's an uphill battle with the guys I work with to get them on board with any kind of menswear other than baggy chinos and oversized golf polos, but I've managed to convert a few of them...

I was so excited to see Karl's description of the upcoming FW14 drop, particularly the shawl collar supply jacket. Anyone know if that drop will be limited, and if so, if there is any news on a potential pre-order? Also, thought I had heard somewhere about a resin-coated twill workshirt...anybody know if that is still in the works (or if it was just a fever dream on my part)?

Anyway, sorry to write a book for my first post, but I really love this brand, and wanted to know if anyone out there is as big a fanboy as I am...

Rogue Territory

Reaction score

I've been a long time lurker, and finally decided to post, primarily to say that Rogue Territory needs more love!

I'm pretty new to the brand, having discovered them just about 4 months ago, but they have completely changed my clothing-related life. I've picked up the following in these last few months:

- Maker oxford - blue
- Maker oxford - white
- Jumper - brown chambray
- Workshirt - raw chambray
- Workshirt - raw nep
- Utility workshirt
- Supply jacket - camel canvas
- Dark Stanton
- RK trouser - camel canvas
- Officer trousers - nutmeg
- Lasso-stitched belt

Also want to mention that before the above, I hadn't really bought any "nice" clothes since the mid-2000's. I've got 7 year old twin boys and a stay at home wife, so expensive clothes for old Dad was not high on our priority list. I got a new job about a year ago, and was able to cash in some stock options, though, and decided to splurge.  

I literally cannot say enough good things about the quality and fit of everything I've purchased. Customer service is above and beyond, as well. I've essentially become a walking billboard for the brand, but could not be happier to share the awesomeness that is Rogue Territory. It's an uphill battle with the guys I work with to get them on board with any kind of menswear other than baggy chinos and oversized golf polos, but I've managed to convert a few of them...

I was so excited to see Karl's description of the upcoming FW14 drop, particularly the shawl collar supply jacket. Anyone know if that drop will be limited, and if so, if there is any news on a potential pre-order? Also, thought I had heard somewhere about a resin-coated twill workshirt...anybody know if that is still in the works (or if it was just a fever dream on my part)?

Anyway, sorry to write a book for my first post, but I really love this brand, and wanted to know if anyone out there is as big a fanboy as I am...

Thank you so much for your support! We're always stoked to hear from our customers. Regarding the Shawl Collar Supply, that is not a limited release, most of our stockists picked it up along with the Waxed version and of course they'll be on our site as well. We were going to release a West Point (which is mercerized which gives it a resin feel) selvedge chino twill Utility Shirt in the Fall but the mill was not able to produce the same fabric that we sampled so we had to cancel that product. Which totally blows, that shirt was sick!

Thanks for posting and hope to see more of you on here!

-Karl

Rogue Territory

Reaction score

i'm looking forward to the "Faribault Mills blanket lined field tan waxed canvas Supply Jacket". blueowl had a preview of it along with chambray jumper and 16.75 oz denim.
http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2014/03/rogue-territory-fallwinter-2014-preview.html

Thanks for sharing that!

To follow up on this comment, I just posted my 4 month 16.75oz SKs on our blog this morning.

http://www.rogueterritory.com/2014/07/12/16-75oz-heavy-weight-slub-selvedge-sk-4-months-0-washes/

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics