1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mpcec, Oct 26, 2009.

Tags:
  1. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Well-Known Member

will there be a re-stock on the stealth trousers?

2. Inelson

Inelson Active Member

AHHH! So many choices! I definitely will have to pick up the ISC workshirt, maybe the trousers too! If they'll be up later this week then I won't bother you with pre-pays. Thanks!

3. malefe

malefe Member

Will you guys be @ Northern Grade Chicago ?

4. Rogue Territory

Rogue Territory Well-Known Member

No.

5. Rogue Territory

No, but we will be doing a 11oz natural selvedge RK in the spring...kinda similar right?

1 person likes this.
  6. Inelson

Inelson Active Member

Just ordered the ISC work shirt! So pumped!

7. grayscale91

grayscale91 Member

Excited to be a new Rogue Territory stockist in Chicago. Open online now www.notre-shop.com and opening doors late Oct/early Nov. SOP's received their ISC trouser order, hoping ISC shirts should be on the way to accounts soon. Standouts to me are the blanket lined waxed jacket, Indigo Shawl Collar Supply Jacket and Over-dyed Indigo denim.

[​IMG]

8. JilSlander

JilSlander Well-Known Member

Wish there were more NYC stockists of RGT. Hoping to try on the workshirts.

9. breck81

breck81 Well-Known Member

10. kthoag

kthoag Well-Known Member

Copped my ISC work shirt as soon as I saw the Instagram post. I wonder how long this bad boy will bleed. Also, Karl (or anyone with both items) could you comment on the difference in color between the ISC fabric and the Dark fabric? I'm thinking of making Dark SKs my next purchase, wasn't sure how they'd look together.

11. dra

dra Well-Known Member

Was at Mildblend in Chicago tonight picking up a new pair of SK's and tried on the waxed canvas supply jacket. Really awesome. Next up on my must have list.

1 person likes this.
  12. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Well-Known Member

With the bleeding in the ISC, what do you wear under it? I want but am scared

13. goldenbear

goldenbear Well-Known Member

Black T-Shirt? $10 per package Hanes brand undershirt?

14. dsthompson

dsthompson Well-Known Member

I know the feeling, but you've got to embrace the bleed! Might be fun to buy a plain white t-shirt to wear exclusively with the ISC, just to seem what kind of bleed occurs...

1 person likes this.
  15. Inelson

Inelson Active Member

Well… you just inspired me.

16. Inelson

Inelson Active Member

Try living in Iowa, I believe theres one store in the whole state that carries straight Imogene + Wille fits. Nothing else anywhere.

17. CelliniEVO

CelliniEVO Well-Known Member

I believe Badower's in Des Moines is the only shop that carries anything decent....drove through there a couple years ago and they had baldwin, alden, filson, raleigh denim and some others. Up until 2 years ago, the front range of Colorado was the same exact way!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  18. davidw25

davidw25 Well-Known Member

Do you guys plan on wearing yours like an overshirt (over other button ups etc.) or as regular shirt?

19. breck81

breck81 Well-Known Member

I usually wear the work shirts like over shirts or light jackets(shackets). The only work shirt i dont is the raw chambray work shirt.

1 person likes this.
  20. Rogue Territory

The shirt will bleed. Can't really comment on how long. That really depends on how long/hard you wear it. The color difference between the ISC and the Dark is subtle. The big difference is the dye used and the construction. The indigo in the Dark is a sulfur/indigo make up and the weft is black whereas the ISC is pure indigo on warp and weft. The ISC looks super inky indigo and the Dark looks blackish indigo. So subtle but different. Hope that helps. -Karl