• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
3408.jpg
Timberland. Looks and feels great.

Originally Posted by slide13
Picked up my first pair of Sperrys over the weekend.
110610_1_alv.jpg

Originally Posted by Jerome
Some boat-shoes: the first pair has a strange/unconventional colour (very dark brown) well IMO at least...
P3050109.jpg
P3060113.jpg

deadhorse-a.gif

Lachy

Reaction score
Bought a nice pair of Paul Smiths, not sure what model they are, any ideas? They were last pair in the store and they fit me nicely, plus discount for the last pair as a bonus!

graduate

Reaction score
Just pulled the trigger on a pair of PBJ 005's from BiG. They are due to arrive Wednesday, I will have the pics then
biggrin.gif

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lachy
Bought a nice pair of Paul Smiths, not sure what model they are, any ideas? They were last pair in the store and they fit me nicely, plus discount for the last pair as a bonus!

Those look like they are of the Chen model.

Lachy

Reaction score
They're a darker brown than the picture shows. I'm very happy with them. Originally I was on the look out for some Starrs, but was reluctant to order online without knowing my size. Thought I'd try these on to guage the sizeing, but fell in love with them!

Thanks for the info keekoo, I saw the Chen's on the PS site, but they didn't have the brown colour so I was unsure if these were them.

Oh, and nice pickups there, especially like that blue shirt, is it a button down?

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Did you get those from David Jones ? I don't think the Sydney store sells PS shoes any more :/

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up two vintage Members Only jackets (1 leather and 1 not) as the price was right and I don't have a remotely wearable jacket. These are a huge step up from my current outerwear and likely not permanent fixtures.

Also got a pair of beeswax Clarks Wallabees which will be a permanent fixture.

I found a pair of Red Wings Irish Setters in 10.5 D which are 1/2 a size bigger than I'd take in Red Wings. They were $68 and the leather was very soft but I had to pass them up.

Hugo

Reaction score
I bough a Our Legacy tee earlier today. Will post pics when I get batteries for cam.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Jil Sander hard sole mocs, buttery soft leather
jilmoc001.jpg

wierd squared off heel
jilmoc002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads