• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

iamacyborg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just in time for the London heatwave.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Not sold on the denim but I look forward to seeing how you wear them!

Biggen

Reaction score

Why not? One goes on your face and the other on your feet.

Where are the glasses from?

I just felt that the sunglasses where a bit too far from the Vibergs stylewise for them to work good together. But maybe I was a bit quick to judge so might have to try them together some day. The sunglasses are the Paloma Tuttolente model from Super. I picked up mine from this store https://www.zebraclub.de/super-sunglasses/tuttolente-paloma-green-regular-qr0-27099.htm[/URLy

Last edited:

fallen asleep

Reaction score
Back to school spree:

Ann D sidezips. I had the backlace version a while ago and regretted selling them. These seem pretty heavily used, but were also inexpensive

Silent sweater to replace my old uniqlo one

Snowman cropped pants in french crepe. Really cool material, but I'm too tall for them. I'll try to make them work, but might have to resell

viridi-anne cross seam tshirt. It saved me today, nice breathable summer fabric

Silent Pistis pants. Nothing special really; they fit me decently, cost lest than most pants at Old Navy, and they bring me up to a grand total of 3 pairs of pants owned, including the snowman ones, so...

I've been trying to escape the world of skinny jeans

Last edited:

fallen asleep

Reaction score
yeah, too cropped. I have pretty long legs. As it is I'm trying to wear them with tall boots and long black socks. There's about an inch gap between the top of my boots and the hem of the pants, which could probably look interesting if I figure out how to balance it...I guess

They're a 32, but seem to be pretty forgiving in terms of width

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yeah, too cropped. I have pretty long legs. As it is I'm trying to wear them with tall boots and long black socks. There's about an inch gap between the top of my boots and the hem of the pants, which could probably look interesting if I figure out how to balance it...I guess

How tall are you?
I'm 6'3 and have been looking at them. The measurements seemed short though.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Alright thanks, I'd need a 34/L though. Basically I just want another pair of the peir wu x snowman pants so I can crop them myself but the button hem STG ones seem pretty similar.

MaiLam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Think the (brief) summer weather accelerated matters, but finally reached the point where wearing jeans of a more skinny than slim nature had become no longer enjoyable.
So, in an attempt to appease the gods of thighs and crotches respectively, trying out a few (not all that much) looser fitting pieces:

Oliver Spencer Fishtail and Worker Trousers

APC Jam Pantalon, price was enough to take a gamble but not overly hopeful

Finally, some Niche jeans (very similar I think to ones spotted recently in WAYWT, but these have another pach over one of the suede details). Also, if anyone is a US 9 or 8, the Niche boots in the photo are on sale at Alpha Shadows, they're quite cool)

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Think the (brief) summer weather accelerated matters, but finally reached the point where wearing jeans of a more skinny than slim nature had become no longer enjoyable.
So, in an attempt to appease the gods of thighs and crotches respectively, trying out a few (not all that much) looser fitting pieces:

Finally, some Niche jeans (very similar I think to ones spotted recently in WAYWT, but these have another pach over one of the suede details). Also, if anyone is a US 9 or 8, the Niche boots in the photo are on sale at Alpha Shadows, they're quite cool)

Same exact ones I have, you can see the third denim patch (just barely) on the right leg in that photo. They're chopped up and modified Levi's 501's so they have all of the normal Levi's details the arcs on the back but not the paper tag or red tag. Agreed on the boots - they have a really rough nap that is hard to see in those photos.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics