• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
They are nice right? Feels like you are wearing nothing....almost feels like mine will fly away if some wind kicks up. All I need are a pair of Cartier Djangos and I'm set

And the Margiela FW15 collection, then you're set.

Man Im saving all the moneys for SS16!

To crank the AC and channel my inner trash lord.

Really though, it probably won't get worn outside of vacations or random late night whatevers. I still haven't worn my merino coat. :embar:

The solution is taking regular late night walks on Ocean Beach!

This is what I use my "outerwear" for

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

I didn't realize you can save money if your whole wardrobe is Margiela!

(Spoken with true words of respect there)

Haha well at this stage of my fashion interests I take about a week to buy something. I like the idea of a minimalist closet so I am trying to only buy things that both fit in to said closet and wears that will get a lot of......wear. I also want to eliminate having to sell anything in the future. This season has very meh offerings even for my boring self. Having seen the SS16 offerings there are about 6-9 items that I will instantly buy if I can find them.

Last edited:

Ragechester

Reaction score
Really!? What did you want from it? The studded boots were awesome! I kinda cringe to think about what Galliano might do to the brand, but who knows since he hasn't started mens yet... I think?

Anyways, this Margiela jacket came in last week. 50 bucks, no one else even bid but I'm kinda into it. Heavy, comfy flannel, classic shoulder, lapels a bit retro and may not be everyones bag, definitely seen some wear but it looks good when its filled out with a knit underneath it and should be an aight winter piece. Sorry for the poor pic quality!

Classified_

Reaction score
Just got this Geller AW08 Moleskin Bomber on Grailed:

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Haha well at this stage of my fashion interests I take about a week to buy something. I like the idea of a minimalist closet so I am trying to only buy things that both fit in to said closet and wears that will get a lot of......wear. I also want to eliminate having to sell anything in the future. This season has very meh offerings even for my boring self. Having seen the SS16 offerings there are about 6-9 items that I will instantly buy if I can find them.

Margiela ss16, one of my favorite shows in I can't remember how long. Many many tempting things.

http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/...maison-martin-margiela/slideshow/collection#1

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Regis, I'm surprised you aren't a consignment client...

Last edited:

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The orange sleeveless tee?

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just grabbed this Dries coat off Ken P. F/W 2007 if I remember correctly. The fabric is amazing and the fit is spot on! Will definitely be looking into getting more Dries in the future.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Over past few months, as I needed some work clothes ;-)

AW14 look7 wool camo with dark floral print hidden behind buttoned panels on the sides
00070h_320x480.jpg

8kIbbI3.jpg

AW14 look13 wool with leather inserts (but black, not skull print)
ZngGLzUl.jpg

PnZBV4gl.jpg

ocdmbAfl.jpg

SS13 balloon wool gab with cuffed hems, hopefully I don't disappear in these!
S5mjtHdl.jpg

MwEkqs6l.jpg

have been wanting this monster robe since i tried it on almost 2 years ago now, it retailed something around 3k lol
but patience has paid off (and black is more practical than purple). winter is far away, but i will be prepared !
Sp6468cm.jpg
65sor6wm.jpg
A054Wttm.jpg

bigger detail shots:
cwQKyhp.jpg

QWyCHvG.jpg

IVpQkww.jpg

vbt7XMD.jpg

AW97 wool gab short coat with stand collar and hidden placket
Rkd02sF.jpg

bPBPu7Z.jpg

k8NXHo7.jpg

mRWVYE9.jpg

SS11 wool gab “priest shirt” for a friend that I think some have seen me wear mine?
gJ9tbP5.jpg

docs mono
l3Vl4tN.jpg

my bank account has exploded now
ILM14_AB01013.JPG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads