• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thank you @mumma

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think they go well with the exhaust trousers. I actually wear sneakers more than anything else since I west sweatpants and scrubs

Jeremy Weibo

Reaction score
A pair of IE pants just arrived (thx eck), and they are great and also the best fitting pair of baller/sf-approved pants I've owned.

Even then, after a bunch of PRPS, RRL, Dior, Zam Barrett and now IE, all retailing at least $300, my best fitting pants are... a pair of 20€ / $25 Zara pants. Retail.

I think zara designs are top notch, the main issue is the finishing touches and the quality of the materials used. I had a pair which was very comfy but ended up in tatters after a few months

SourceCulture

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your comment. I am very sorry if I have offended you in any way, that was not my intention. I can assure you these pens are very high quality handcrafted pieces.

Louys

Reaction score
The reason he told you not to post has nothing to do with the quality of your product. This forum is not a place for retailers to freely advertise their goods, especially in unrelated threads. This is the recent purchases thread, advertising your own product does count as a recent purchase. That's just bad forum etiquette. However, the more serious offence is using the forum for free advertising. Vendors may seek affiliate vendor status, which costs money, if they wish to present their product to the SF community. Once attained they receive their own official thread on the forum where a post like the one you got burned for might be more appropriate.

SourceCulture

Reaction score
Thank you for clarifying that. I was not aware of all those details, I thought because all post gets reviewed I was not doing anything wrong. I was under the impression, that I cannot add links and such, but showcasing a product for people to see was not an offense. I will remove my thread so I follow the good forum etiquette. Thank you for your information again.

im eddie

Reaction score
Thanks lmao
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Now to get some shoe trees for these babies. Is the danite sole good in winter?
Dainite soles are suppose to be better in wet terrain than traditional leather soles while keeping that look. Out of experience they still slip on wet surfaces, but of course offer some more traction than flat leather soles. In snow I would skip traditional leather soles and go with Dainite soles for more traction. Still nothing beats lug soles for snow and rain.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dainite is pretty good for rain

I have a bunch of nice english boots / shoes with dainite soles for the storm season over here

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find Dainite great for wet pavements, but it's still best to avoid metal grates etc. Hopeless on ice and snow (traditional DM soles are surprisingly good on ice).

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Peir Wu coat arrived.... and it's got a tear right in the front of it. The pockets are also tearing out of the lining, though that can be fixed, I guess. So much for "like new." Wondering whether to ask the seller for a refund... I love the coat, I'm not finding it again in my size, and I didn't even know it existed in this awesome green color, but this is gonna bug the hell out of me. You can see it in the fit pic as the black spot 2/3 of the way down

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads