• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stackson

Reaction score
With more snow today it seems ridiculous to buy anything summer related, but it will be 90+ in Chicago before we know it.

T by AW
90% Linen / 10% Silk

100% Linen
In both the Heather and the Light Heather (pictured)

MMM
71% Cotton / 29% Linen

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
With more snow today it seems ridiculous to buy anything summer related, but it will be 90+ in Chicago before we know it.

I was looking at those T's earlier today but passed cos they seem like they'd be too see-through.
I'd appreciate it if you let me know how they are once you get them.

Last edited:

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a good thing you quoted the photos again, otherwise we may not know which tees you were referring to.

Stackson

Reaction score
I was looking at those T's earlier today but passed cos they seem like they'd be too see-through.
I'd appreciate it if you let me know how they are once you get them.

Yeah, you don't have to quote the whole post, you can spoiler it or just leave one. I have had them for a week or two now, just got around to posting them. They aren't see though at all really. The white is slightly, more translucent of the two 90/10 and the 100% linen are heavier and aren't see-through at all.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's a good thing you quoted the photos again, otherwise we may not know which tees you were referring to.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
peepwall[1].gif

washedout

Reaction score
How is the fit on T by AW? I'm pretty tall so I need a long but slim shirt (30" length). Is XL alright?

I went ahead and purchased the Acne dip dye sweatshirt will let you guys know how it is. Hopefully XL is not too big.

Stackson

Reaction score
How is the fit on T by AW? I'm pretty tall so I need a long but slim shirt (30" length). Is XL alright?

I went ahead and purchased the Acne dip dye sweatshirt will let you guys know how it is. Hopefully XL is not too big.

Nah, an XL is going to fit like a tent. I wear an L and it its still pretty relaxed fit. I would suggest you go with a M.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tried 3 Sunglasses from different brands (Salt, Super, Oliver Peoples) and now I know that its not the shades that are small, but my head that is gigantic. Good for you Regis, good for you... :violin:

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
I found that finding a pair of glasses that fits (regardless of style), then finding the size of the glasses helps immensely. I found that I need 50-51 mm sunglasses (consequently, my two pairs of OPxNDG-1 that are my back up glasses are 50 mm, and my classic wayfarers are 51 mm that I lucked into when I ordered them from Mr Porter a couple years ago), and now I just look for a frame I like, and then try to find that size. My girlfriend got me a pair of Clubmasters, but they were 48mm so I am going to go to Nordstrom this week some time to exchange them for the 51s.

But once you know the size you need for glasses, you can order and then not be worried about if they're big enough for your head, but instead whether you like how they look on your head!

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Cutler & Gross is like Margiela to me, everything I've tried fits (so far). With the exception of the Wrong Size Margiela Wayfarers :(

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pre ordered Schneider Merino. Someone bought that Rick MA1 I was eyeing anyway. :satisfied:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads