• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VJAYEYE

Reaction score

our legacy 1950s Fog rain shirt

How's the fit?

Stackson

Reaction score
Couple of purchases for me today: As you may or may not know (RFX45 posted my photo here before I joined) I had purchased the Raf Simmons holographic Space sneakers from Ssense when they came out. Ssense was out of my size 45 so I tried my luck with a 44. When they arrived they had several scuffs that wouldn't come out, one of the tongues had a cut in the fabric, and they were slightly on the small side. I sent them back and have been searching for a replacement pair off and on ever since, and finally found a brand new pair in my size!

I also have been searching for my first pair of boots since the early 2000's when I bought a pair of black and white Timberlands. I have tried on a few pairs from a few different brands and all seemed to hard to put on and take off, or weren't comfortable. Once I put these on I knew they were too perfect to pass up.

onijo84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Around 300$ if I remember correctly, was about to kop when suddenly the 'buy' button disappeared

Thanks Bill. Thats a good price. Guess it was not meant to be yours. Oh well, something else might come up and you might find yourself lucky. There is a Vaz Rajan Guidi black reverse backzip boot on sufu for $300. If it is to your liking, you might want to jump on those.

Last edited:

LelandJ

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
There's better ones on Yoox...

I looked through every DB on Yoox and there a couple in my dreambox now but they cost three times as much as this discounted Pecora. Design-wise the Pecora's still my favorite and the "cheaper" fabric gives more of SW&D style I'm after . A longer DB might look better on your frame though.

yeah sewn button over chest pocket looks kinda silly to me

The pocket's sewn shut and I don't intend to use pocket squares with it so doesn't really bother me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads