• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

^ no, i sold at a loss like an idiot after about a yr

I gave this suggestion to another member here but it seems you also can benefit from this nice product: http://otaat.com/products/party-hat

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
nice pic ups toast,

I saw that Bomber in Siki's showroom in paris and it was a really nice piece..........very sturdy and should last a long time

dishy

Reaction score
I have the same parka. Material is good, but construction leaves a lot to be desired. I think about 3 buttons have come off that I've had to resew and the sleeves have torn a bit from the back yoke on each side. Easy repairs, but I expected more considering it retailed for like $1,200 or something else ridiculous.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
+1 I've got same jacket. Very nice design, but I've had similar experience: shoulder seam blew out quickly. Sleeves are also super short fwiw.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
why you keep posting the back of that coat toast

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
i've got one of those on my wish list for a couple months now :eek:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
6727236368fa45cf93b01b59af01893e_400x400.jpg

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Geller bombers feel borderline too tight, especially with anything more than a T-shirt under. :eek:

hoodyear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Geller bombers feel borderline too tight, especially with anything more than a T-shirt under.
redface.gif
That sucks. 48 right? If it's any consolation, the fishtail probably would have been as well. Let me know if you decide to move them?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

That sucks. 48 right? If it's any consolation, the fishtail probably would have been as well. Let me know if you decide to move them?

Yeah will do (48s). Probably will post a try on fit-pic today or tomorrow to see. Out here in Cali I can probably get away with using it over a T, but it's not ideal I don't think.

RP: Mazzareli shirt, Begg scarf, BOM006 T

Sidenote: I got my gf a Begg scarf for X-mas (navy/wine) and it sold me on buying one for myself (gray tonal)... can't always wear a huge Schneider thing

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads