• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes, i kind of expected it
i don't get why there are so many scandinavian brands on the market, it's like every Swede has his own brand

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
NYMq1l.jpg

jbk6El.jpg

fK97Vl.jpg

kwNlQl.jpg

3BEuAl.jpg

Last edited:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I know you got a ton of thumbs but IMO that thing is ******* hideous and pretty incongrouent with your persona.

Well, that's okay, but I basically feel the exact opposite on both counts. We'll see!

Last edited:

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As if we have never never bought something that didn't suit us...
:paranoia:
look at moo selling off goth ninja ****

Also its just a really polarizing piece I think.

Ive literally never ever seen anyone wearing a shearling in my entire life outside of movies like batman and ww2 pilot movies
I don't think I've ever seen anyone post one in WAYWT either (ninja shearlings don't count, I'm talking about what ToJ would actually do)
I think it's something fashion guys jerk over but would be pretty dork status IRL

shurgen

Reaction score

As if we have never never bought something that didn't suit us...
:paranoia:
look at moo selling off goth ninja ****
Also its just a really polarizing piece I think.

I don't agree with smashwindow at all, but I don't think it warrants anyone attacking his opinion on the purchase.

We've all seen people buy things that don't suit them and it wouldn't be fair, nor in the spirit of the forum, to not let members (who have spent the time to learn how sf works) say how they feel about a purchase in the Recent Purchases thread. It's not like smashwindow is known to be clueless about things on this forum or a known troll.

That said, I think the piece suits Synth well.

Last edited:

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw a bro type wearing a shearling at a bar once. It didn't really stand out at all; I think they are actually less conspicuous than a leather jacket because those fake cotton shearling jackets are so common.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads