• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

cp company goggle beanie in navy

and a pair of blue de paname regularcarrot fit raws

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm probably gonna look like a mixture of alien and bank robber

Last edited:

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
How much was that? Would be awesome to have on the hill

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
80 pounds
for example endclothing.co.uk, autographmenswear.co.uk and john-anthony.com stock it
i bought it from end clothing, it was the last one in navy
the officia cp company store will stock it too , when they put the new season stuff online

Last edited:

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We bought a load of stuff when we were in Japan recently, and had to send it back by post... anyway yesterday my lovely Edwin 505X straight-leg selvedge denims arrived, $50 from their outlet store! I'll post pics later. Edwin might be the Levis of Japan, but for twice the money, you'd be lucky to get anything near as good quality. The parcel also include a vintage indigo-dyed work coat (or happi), which is more than 50 years old but has never been worn and still has that 'crunchy' feel to it, and a fantastic vintage dress kimono, hakama (split skirt) and haori (jacket worn over the kimono). I was given these by my wife's aunt - it belonged to her father. Believe it or not, I will actually wear these from time to time, though it takes a bit of courage. Again, pictures later.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Nice, are your Edwins the buckle-back model? I got a pair when I was in Tokyo. Of course, I bought them from an actual Edwin store and paid closer to $130. :embar:

I can't believe how much Edwins cost if you buy them from US stockists.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Nice, are your Edwins the buckle-back model? I got a pair when I was in Tokyo. Of course, I bought them from an actual Edwin store and paid closer to $130.
shog[1].gif

I can't believe how much Edwins cost if you buy them from US stockists.

Or even on e-bay... mine are exactly the same as these, on sale there for $125 right now, but in a different size.

atuhsad

Reaction score
Recently single consoling myself with purchases haha

Margiela shoes

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...d=1324355A8D77&Ntt=margiela&N=0&bmUID=j92URGN

Stephan Schneider suit (same as the fabric from the OC website)

http://www.openingceremony.us/products.asp?menuid=1&designerid=161&productid=43631

Margiela Sweater
I purchased in a brown color from Barneys - but there is some subtle ribbing detail on the sweater

Schneider shirts
The second one is really cool and is actually two different colors - with the top block and lower portion of sleeves and cuffs having a light, burgendy hue

clark kent

Reaction score
i ordered these FAKE rick owens dunks from some chinese shop for $80 and was actually kind of surprised at the decent quality. somebody said they were on about the same level as nikes, i would definitely have to agree. i'll probably wear them as beaters in the rain/snow, but i'm still happy with them.

CLICK to see bigger

Last edited:

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Recently single consoling myself with purchases haha

Margiela shoes

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...d=1324355A8D77&Ntt=margiela&N=0&bmUID=j92URGN

Stephan Schneider suit (same as the fabric from the OC website)
http://www.openingceremony.us/products.asp?menuid=1&designerid=161&productid=43631

Margiela Sweater
I purchased in a brown color from Barneys - but there is some subtle ribbing detail on the sweater

Schneider shirts
The second one is really cool and is actually two different colors - with the top block and lower portion of sleeves and cuffs having a light, burgendy hue

Nice, especially the suit

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Damn, the shoes are nice atuhsad

Getting ready for final vacation of the year

OPEO-UA7_V2.jpg

OP Daddy B CongoWood (Had another variation of these long before they were played out by goofy ass rapers)

013700060.jpg

Finally found some Blue MMM pants in the fabric I wanted

securedownload-20.jpg

....And a lot JL U-necks to sweat in and ****

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the terrible pictures, ****** light in my apt right now. Thanks to about11oclock for the tip. Went a little nuts. All Geller

Shirting

Cotton Stripe
AbqEv.jpg

Cotton / Wool Herringbone
3h26L.jpg

Wool Jacket
Tweed with removable collar, strap details on the cuff, and the back.
40zFa.jpg

Also a pair of grey jeans but no need to take picures, pretty plain.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads