• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Somebody needs to cop my green 9uk boots, would make a great rp for somebody.

hobojones

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexonfabric
Apparently they have sold the C Shade as well...even though it's still up on their website...damn...shouldn't have held out so long. What's everyone opinion on these? Wax burgundy with vibram sole...

tbt61.jpg

I really like the color, but I'm not a fan of thick wedge soles, be they vibram or not. But that's just me.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I haven't seen how they look on Yoox but their not the slimmest but still pretty slim w/ darts on the back. Fits me well in 38/15 size. Probably on the same slimness as BoO but the armholes aren't as high.

atuhsad

Reaction score
Few recent things

Schneider Scarf

mcx15e.jpg

Purchased from OC. They were sold out for a bit as i hadnt seen the scarf in the store for some time, but i went in there last weekend, and there it was. Also got a schneider shirt - grey/blue stripe color with a covered placket.

APC derbies . . . this was actually an x-mas gift from the bfriend (black pair) . . . i have the brown as well. Just a great, simple pair of shoes.

kedkrp.jpg

Jil Sander shoes . . . been wanting these all season long, and decided to pull the trigger since they were over 50% off.

2r3xjjq.jpg

33zcu4o.jpg

MMM 5Zip. . . i have been wanting a leather for quite some time, and have always liked the 5zip so i decided to give in. I like the fact that the zippers are black as well, and i swear, that in the right light, there are hues of purple. I ended up getting a size larger than normal (I am a 50 in MMM leathers, 48 in blazers, but got a 52 in the leather). The body and shoulders actually fit pretty well, I just wanted a little but more length. The only issue are the sleeves, which are a little loose and a little long (sleve hits halfway between the base of my thumb and my wrist). I have a really good tailor that i bring my serious alterations to, just not sure if he does leather. If anyone knows of a good leather tailor in nyc, let me know.

2093kv4.jpg

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
By the sound of it, that jacket either fits okay as is or you bought a size too large

atuhsad

Reaction score
The jacket fits fine in the body.the only issue I mentioned was the sleeves which could be shortened. I play a lot of sports and have broad shoulders and chest so a 52 works. However, playing sports doesn't increase the length of your arms so, as mentioned, the sleeves are a tad long and I would like them shortened an inch or so. That's all.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
yo rfx do those tees have tiny ass trex arm openings?

show me a better pic of the card son

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why does everyone always blame there disproportionate bodies and ill fitting clothing on sports and exercise...

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Alright, so here's the second part of my recent purchases for the month as they have all arrived before the holidays. ****** pics, but here you go:

P1010127.jpg

P10101231.jpg

And details if you're into that sort of thing:

First Pic
SS Knit 1

Second Pic (counterclockwise from top)
SS Knit 2 / Ervell Pocket Sweater / SS Fox Shirt / SS Lamb Shirt

Let me know if you ever tire of that SS v-neck.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads