• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh christ how could I have botched "Balloon" multiple times then continue to miss the joke?

Clearly Lumosity is doing nothing for me

Oh boy...

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Geller Petrol Denim

Paid a tiny bit more than I would have liked for them, but in the eternal words of JAMIESTER, :kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice looking cardigan, unique pickup. I like it. Hope you post some fit pics if it works out.

As long as it isn't a pear-like effect. :D

:)

Haven't got them yet, I bought my Achilles size. I'll let you know once they get here.

You should be fine, I picked them up in same size as my achilles and they worked out great.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Color on the petrol denim is amazing in person. Great buy

Yea, I had a pair of his Ash denim for a while and even that grey was amazing, changed in every different kind of light.

Hoping the top block isn't quite as massive on this pair as those

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Cologne Talk:

I love Aventus, Creed is in general just a bunch of rubbish but I can't get enough of Aventus I want to buy a flacon and one of their leather atomizers just cause. Women (most importantly Ms Regis) love the smell, I have yet to hear something negative. Margielas Jazz Club has a sweet dry down that receives lots of compliments also but Aventus is just in another league when it comes to compliments. I appreciate the pineapple the most

One spray of any cologne goes a long way I put one spray on my neck since I kiss women and or male family members on the cheek as a hello (cultural thing) and rub the excess on my wrists, can't go wrong with that combo in my opinion. I come from a long line of family who shower themselves with cologne so I hate more than one spray of anything

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maybe reedo was speaking french

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Have just ordered 7 new shirts...

Felt the need for new clothes but:

1) Have a resolution (which I broke miserably last time I made it) not to buy any jeans this year (will be denim shopping January 2015!!!!!!)
Hopefully will get jeans as presents during the year, although I've got 5 pairs to work with

2) only owned 11 shirts!!!

3) have enough bikers until next year...

Pretty expensive shirts but high quality, and I wear my clothes into dust, so justify the expensive

January 3rd and I haven't bought anything yet!(Apart from order, and maybe will buy a ring today...):)

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guidi came in, and they fit!! A little snug on the width with socks but hopefully they can be broken in.

Compared to my diesel

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good to hear!

Now I kinda want to get that plokhov coat :devil:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads