• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are releasing a winter coat called Moscow this month, which will be $1200-1600 including European VAT, depending on the fabric.

http://lookbook.norwegianrain.com/home0/

I was told by them that you can preorder it now, if you want one.

There's going to be a women's version as well.

Hmm thanks, would've preferred something like the single breasted coat with a lining for winter, just doesn't look warm enough otherwise. Not really feeling the moscow coat. Was also looking at this nude:mm military coat but wasn't sure if it's gonna be warm enough either.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't know where you live, but the single breasted is supposed to be warm enough for 0C on its own.

The Moscow looks a lot different here.

Last edited:

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Thanks! Those look great. I just bought both titles.

Dior and I is a much more enjoyable fashion related film. I would check it out.

Any idea on where it might be available for view online? I tried searching around, but couldn't find anything.

superego

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If you like 316's SL on the top block, why not just get that and have it tapered to whatever you want?

the 316s were just an example...obviously could just find a pair of straight denim and get them altered, which might end up happening, but wanted to see if I could find a straight up 'low straight taper' first and avoid needing to mess with them

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently this is a few weeks old, but I just came across the ads today. Kind of an odd campaign. Dress normal?

DividedWay

Reaction score
Is this appealing to the guys who are tired of being told about new stuff, and just want to look good without trying?

Sometimes I fall into this trap

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

apparently name is uniqlo being assholes, poor pbj guys were like "we don't know why they did this"

billy reid ss15 under the radar amazing

Explained a little more here, although Uniqlo's choice of names is still somewhat inexplicable: http://www.rawrdenim.com/2014/09/uniqlo-releases-pure-blue-japan-collection-unrelated-pbj/

RFT: It's almost a little disheartening how well Land's End 'tailored fit' tall shirts fit when I size down one, particularly when they sell solid-colored flannels for < $20 a pop.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
why is it 95 right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads