• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
i love how every time there's a hot day people shout "global warming" :lol:

do your research

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There's the anti vaccine folks too...

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

I don't get how anyone with a modern education can think global warming is a hoax. Absolute nutters.

isn't part of the problem ice caps are melting due to the heat or some ****?

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The North Pole is melting, there's some pretty interesting/disturbing pictures of the time line

A scientist has offered $10.000 to anyone who can prove global warming is hoax.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
attachment.php

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
200 knits on porter and exactly one i wouldn't mind having

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jet is pretty anti science and you know facts/evidence

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
StyleForum Member Settles Debates On Global Warming in Forum's "Random Fashion Thoughts" Thread

MOSCOW, IDAHO—Amidst the ongoing debate over humankind's contribution to a possible global warming crisis, numerous sources confirmed Sunday that a brilliantly written 1,200 word post by a Senior Member at StyleForum definitively and absolutely settled the matter in its entirety. “I just don't understand how anyone with half a brain and a high school education could not understand something this simple," the post opened with. "Here's a link to a crazy long article that I'm sure you'll read." The truly ground-breaking post -- which, given its unique and illuminating insights into a topic that that has been trotted over many times in the public forum -- gave a wealth of information previously unconsidered by scientists, political pundits, and the millions of other people who have posted endlessly on this subject in blog posts and Facebook.

With the global warming issue now settled, the greater research community turns to StyleForum's "Random Fashion Thoughts" thread for more decisions on weighty issues such as illegal immigration, abortion, and Obamacare.

Last edited:

Donut

Reaction score
I hate to admit it but Zara has some actually decent stuff this season... Could be nice for wardrobe fillers.

Of course this is just going off the pics online, most of the time the **** looks pretty bad in person and fit weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members