• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I was paying for something with paypal via cc and I noticed their exchange rate was fucked so I opted for my own cc's rate and it was much better.
I'm a genius.
Just when the weather got cool gonna be ******* 80s again this weekend what the ******* ****.

I love my cc with no foreign transaction fees.

Mine doesn't have a fee either. How do you change to use your CC's rate? It's too late now, but for next time. Cost me $8, which isn't significant, but still bullshit.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

For your daily dose of randomness, here's a pic of me from 4-5 years ago

lol8%5B1%5D.gif
lol8%5B1%5D.gif
lol8%5B1%5D.gif
lol8%5B1%5D.gif
lol8%5B1%5D.gif

Is there something you want to tell us?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
jesus christ, I feel old enough to be kindofyoung's dad

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dude, he's 17, to have a dad that's ~30 his dad would have had to have been gettin busy at a pretty young age...

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Did I miss something on yoox? Every single piece (around 10) I had in my dreambox sold out overnight. Is it because they were damaged during sandy or was there a giant sale i missed? even the things that were full priced at over 1k sold out

Seriously, so much is gone. Did they donate or something?!

the other day there was a LOVEMYDREAMBOX under most items but no code sent out that i know. then things were gone...

but they always do that anyway, pull things then they reappear later

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

:lol:

I'm 30. Based on my life I could have a 14 year old. :uhoh: If so I'd be buried in poverty and there would be no steez, so basically, similar to kindofyoung's pic there. If I had a kid now they'd be be wearing Samurai kids denim and loopwheelers and Chucks, baby TOJ prototypes. haha.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Fashion! Documentaries from ARTE

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

the other day there was a LOVEMYDREAMBOX under most items but no code sent out that i know. then things were gone...
but they always do that anyway, pull things then they reappear later

how much did the lovemydreambox cut off? i doubt it'd be good enough to move a 1k suit though...

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
donno i tried it and didn't work, not sure what it was about

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

Mine doesn't have a fee either. How do you change to use your CC's rate? It's too late now, but for next time. Cost me $8, which isn't significant, but still bullshit.

PP do that bullshit where they change the font color and size, put it in a different area of the payment screen where you can select you do not want to use pp conversion rate. A warning pops up stating you won't know what the rate is going to be to scare you into using their extortionate rate but you click it anyway and profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members