• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sometimes I still get sad that Prometheus wasn't a better movie. Not really relevant but the pic reminded me of it I guess.

Dude, me too. There were so many great ideas/visuals/concepts, all to be ruined by strange and disjointed plot devices and really unbelievable characters

Loved the god theme throughout

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
posted the first part of my sale ****. have to find my measuring tape before i can post anything other than shoes, though.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
YSL Men's SS13 is up... and mostly available for pre-order.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
i made out with hedi at the abbey recently. he really is reminiscent of a 6 year old.

he's a creative though and that will take him places
tinfoil.gif

well ****, welcome to the conceptual forest ExAngel

teenagelightning

Reaction score
4abc0b4fdb4c68da2e9402d7426034958a7629a9-menss_slide_020.jpg

3cd8b2fb511f4d5a84d8aced7de21800d3760ba2-menss_slide_011.jpg

c0400ec94c1913cd7c4d865d5fbb3b37e508cf77-menss_slide_013.jpg

this is like when you knew that one kid a few years older than you when you were 14 in high school and he seemed so cool and you kinda looked up to him but then you run into him like a decade later and he's ringing you up at whole foods and he's exactly how he was in high school but with 4 inches more waist and 4 inches less hairline and now he's completely ******* intolerable and you suddenly realize he's always been awful but when you were a kid you were too stupid to know

Last edited:

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

First people to die: two comic relief morons are stuck in the building overnight and giant dick creatures force themselves into their mouths in typical Alien sex/**** metaphors (well typical Giger sex/**** metaphors).

Oh, yeah, now I remember. I didn't know that it was supposed to be an Alien prequel until I saw the end, and then shook my head at all the holes in the story.

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

4abc0b4fdb4c68da2e9402d7426034958a7629a9-menss_slide_020.jpg

3cd8b2fb511f4d5a84d8aced7de21800d3760ba2-menss_slide_011.jpg

c0400ec94c1913cd7c4d865d5fbb3b37e508cf77-menss_slide_013.jpg
this is like when you knew that one kid a few years older than you when you were 14 in high school and he seemed so cool and you kinda looked up to him but then you run into him like a decade later and he's ringing you up at whole foods and he's exactly how he was in high school but with 4 inches more waist and 4 inches less hairline and now he's completely ******* intolerable and you suddenly realize he's always been awful but when you were a kid you were too stupid to know

first pic what vanilla ice looked like in high school.

Last edited:

BostonHedonist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a history of destroying or losing expensive sunglasses. One pair of Ray Bans flew from my face while taking photographs out of a sunroof. Another was left on a bus. Another got cracked against the gate of a pickup truck while tucked into my collar. One more got sent in for repairs and never came back....

For years I have not spent more than $20 on a pair of sunglasses. It has been a useful rule. I still destroy at least one pair a year. I typically keep two on hand.

A week and a half ago I bought a pair of new Coach sunglasses that I'd had my eye on since this past summer. I knew I was breaking my rule but it was a beautiful fall day and I took the afternoon off to get a few cocktails in my system. I got those sunglasses I was crazy about.

And today I lost them.

cloud.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads