• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Different world down there and honestly different world up here from regional market to market. It is both irresponsible and annoying, from my perspective.

I was working on a file recently where the other side was just a circus, sole pracs acting for various individual clients with no understanding of what they were putting forward. One dude plead this issue, filed a brief, we replied to the brief basically telling him why he was an idiot, he asks the court for more time to research the issue to respond to us and find more cases because we've raised so many questions for him. So basically you've just said "yeah we're suing on this issue but we haven't really thought it through or done any research on it, we just kinda tossed it into our complaint. Can you give us an extension so that we can figure out which end we're talking out of here?"

Of course judges have to be lenient and permissive and give these assholes no end of rope because in the end you don't want to prejudice Joe Smith Client's access to justice to resolve his issues just because he hired a bad lawyer. People complain that the court process is slow, this is a large part of why - though self reps are even worse.

cirque du soleil ?

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Do we get to pick who we are or is that chosen for us?

yo this **** is deep son

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
cirque du soleil ?

Thanks. Now I have an image of the partners at my firm touching their toes to their noses in lavender ballerina costumes.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pm me any questions as I was going to just wing it, it will probably help me make it more structured.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Scott, overnight me all your clothes. I may not return them. Throw in some CdG candles too, so I can take lifestyle pics. May not return those, either.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Meis
That said I know some people that are doing just that right now less than 1yr out of school, because despite going to a reasonably good law school they can't find a job (or if they do its something ridiculously horrible - ex- my friend got an offer from this bankruptcy firm here in chicago- 40k, 6 days a week, no benefits, no bonus unless you sign 30+ chapter 13 bankruptcies in a given month and you cannot get the bonus until after month 6)

This does not surprise me at all.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Btw just got another funded offer to continue my graduate studies in English

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mordecai
If NewYorkRanger were a cartoon, he would look identical to the Karl Pilkington cartoon

I posted this over at MC a while back... Charles V
titiancharlesvnyr.jpg

nyr.jpg

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
I posted this over at MC a while back... Charles V
I don't get the comparison, but then you're a really weird dude. Love Charles's vaginal cockbib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads