• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph Lauren Friends and Family sale.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bwonger06
Really, ask and you will receive. The SAs will be more than willing to give you the discounts and that has always been my experience.

some of the stuff i want is apparently online only. the store didnt have it and when i called customer service they said no stores had it in stock.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i finally got mine. no mention of exclusions anywhere on the card
confused.gif

Thebomb85019

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ppllzz
some of the stuff i want is apparently online only. the store didnt have it and when i called customer service they said no stores had it in stock.

You can also get SA's to apply the kicker to online orders...

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bwonger06
You can also get SA's to apply the kicker to online orders...

How would this work? Just call customer service up and place an order, and request the 30+15?

Thebomb85019

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aleksandr
How would this work? Just call customer service up and place an order, and request the 30+15?

No, has to be in store. Ask a SA (similar to a send sale).

-Q-

Reaction score
Im thinking about picking up two RLPL suits (basic navy and the 3 piece glenplaid with a bit of blue), should I do so now, or is a deeper discount right around the corner? They are both around $4700 full retail, so with 30% +15% they end up around $2800 per. No small sum to say the least.

ALSO, is it kosher to ask the SA to work out a bit more of a discount if I buy both? (or is this just small timer thinking?)

Thanks

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You would be 'mad' not to ask. I did, last Saturday and received an extra 10 off (-40%) + the Kicker.
Shipped 2 miles from MD to my home in DC = No Sales Lax. I love your Country!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
if anyone manages to get the Darltons or any RLPL shoes for the discount, please post it. i have asked around to no avail
frown.gif

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
if anyone manages to get the Darltons or any RLPL shoes for the discount, please post it. i have asked around to no avail
frown.gif

I asked at the San Francisco store and the SA almost sneered when he told me they were all excluded.
ffffuuuu.gif

abcx

Reaction score
How much does a RLBL shirt work out to after this discount? It's 30 + 15 on the shirts, right?

mdeep1

Reaction score
Is it worth buying shirts from this sale or is there going to be something better down the road?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads