• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

sevenfoldtieguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a few C&J's in Beechnut Burnished Calf. For those of you out there with said color, what are some belt options you go with? I have a few AE belts (chili) that work just fine, but was giving some thought to picking up another one. Thanks.

TheSuit

Reaction score
Just received a pair of Hallam black calf, but noticed a small dent on one of the shoes, se picture below. Is it something I should live with? Is polish going to help?

Last edited:

isshinryu101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just received a pair of Hallam black calf, but noticed a small dent on one of the shoes, se picture below. Is it something I should live with? Is polish going to help?

total loss. You should donate them to... me.

mr chorizo

Reaction score
photo-58.jpg

c&j for black fleece today...

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Just wanted to say that I'm finally joining the big boy's shoe club. I just ordered a pair of C&J Brunswick in Dark brown Antique Calf from Robert Old and am already on pins and needles waiting for them.

Received them promptly a couple of weeks back before leaving on trips. Finally got an opportunity to sport them today - inaugural wearing:

Will do a proper comparison with my Marlow's in the not too distant future.

Jakezero

Reaction score

Received them promptly a couple of weeks back before leaving on trips. Finally got an opportunity to sport them today - inaugural wearing:
Will do a proper comparison with my Marlow's in the not too distant future.

They look great, wear them in good health.

Last edited:

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Recieved my Islay's today, I'll have to take some pictures when I get a chance.

The Last maybe different than the Lindricks, but I sure couldn't tell much of a difference and I still had to use my normal size to wear with these just like I did with my Lindricks.

Filipe

Reaction score
I've decided to get a pair of Crockett & Jones Sydney loafers in waxed calf that I can wear with jeans and chinos. These are my first pair of good shoes and I don't really know my size. I usually wear size EU 40 in Clarks desert boots. Should I go with size 6.5 for the loafers?

Euxeus

Reaction score
I ordered a pair of Maltons and a pair of Islay boots from the Jermyn Street store and the ETA is 9 weeks, is this normal?

The7Ups

Reaction score
I ordered a pair of Maltons and a pair of Islay boots from the Jermyn Street store and the ETA is 9 weeks, is this normal?

It's not exceptional if the items are out of stock and are only in production.

They are also adding in the upcoming Chrsitmas holidays. Very old style this but the factory will shut for approximately 2 weeks over the Christmas and New Years period. Trickers close aswell so I presume it's a Northampton tradition.

CTBrummie

Reaction score
It's not exceptional if the items are out of stock and are only in production.

They are also adding in the upcoming Chrsitmas holidays. Very old style this but the factory will shut for approximately 2 weeks over the Christmas and New Years period. Trickers close aswell so I presume it's a Northampton tradition.
A British (or at least English) tradition, to be fair. Most factories have traditionally had shut-downs over key holiday periods. Not sure if it's still as across-the-board as it used to be, but it's definitely not restricted to Northants.

jns425

Reaction score
Will be visiting London (from Boston) and was planning to purchase a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes. I know I can buy them in New York (or Barneys in Boston), but I'd like to get the full experience and buy in London....

My question: Is there a difference between each store? I see are on their website that 92 Jermyn St. is the flagship (so I am assuming they have the largest stock)...but is there anything different about the other 4 stores in London that would make me want to visit one over the other?

CTBrummie

Reaction score
Will be visiting London (from Boston) and was planning to purchase a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes. I know I can buy them in New York (or Barneys in Boston), but I'd like to get the full experience and buy in London....

My question: Is there a difference between each store? I see are on their website that 92 Jermyn St. is the flagship (so I am assuming they have the largest stock)...but is there anything different about the other 4 stores in London that would make me want to visit one over the other?

Don't think so. If you're on Jermyn Street, give yourself a good chunk of time to have a proper mooch around as there is sooooo much good stuff to be admired/bought/handled down there and in the surrounding arcades and streets.

I emailed the store trying to order a pair of northcote's, and haven't heard anything in 4 days. should i call?

Erm, yes?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads