• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone know what Westfield's cost these days ordered directly from C&J in UK (including shipping to US)?
Thanks

the last price listing I have has it for 310 pounds (but I think there has been an increase since then); shipping is usually 30 pounds; credit card international rates will probably be some minimal %; and customs fees (if you get charged).

You can always e-mail the stores directly.

dandie

Reaction score
the last price listing I have has it for 310 pounds (but I think there has been an increase since then); shipping is usually 30 pounds; credit card international rates will probably be some minimal %; and customs fees (if you get charged).
You can always e-mail the stores directly.

less UK VAT - which would be £62 for shoes retailing at £310

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
6856536258_4ce9775c37.jpg
Drummond 348 Last

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the 240 last a fuddy duddy last ? I am thinking of getting these but am not totally convinced. Your thought ...

DSC_9839081.jpg

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The 240 is pretty traditional with no bells and whistles but a solid last. I have a couple from Brooks Brothers and they work well. They won't get too many compliments but the last shape makes for a comfortable shoe.

Last edited:

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

mxgreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think the current VAT is 20%

Yes the current VAT is 20%. A quoted price that includes VAT is 1.2 times the price without VAT. So, VAT = .2/1.2 or 1/6 of the price that includes VAT. To get to the price without VAT you can divide the price that includes VAT by 1.2 or you can multiply the price that includes VAT by 5/6.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads