• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
x-post WAYWRN - Gower2, Paul Stuart socks, BB trews . . .

IMG_20210514_122759.jpg

aldenfan

Reaction score
The Chiltern on the 224 is shorter in length than the 335 in the same size. The heel seems looser too. I'm actually trying to sell my Chilterns in my signature as the last doesn't suit me as well as the 325, 335 or 365 in the same sizes (and 341 a half size up).

Thanks, that is helpful to know. Any comparison of the 335 to either the 325 or 365? It took a while to find the 335 as a last that fits well and just works well for me. I have a few 341 and they just are kind of pointy and long for me. I'm looking for any C&J lasts that are the closest to a 335 and what your impression is on the differences.

Mr_Spud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, that is helpful to know. Any comparison of the 335 to either the 325 or 365? It took a while to find the 335 as a last that fits well and just works well for me. I have a few 341 and they just are kind of pointy and long for me. I'm looking for any C&J lasts that are the closest to a 335 and what your impression is on the differences.
The 335 is apparently just a ouch roomier at the toes, but after repeated co versations on this forum we can decide if it is wider or taller. Whatever it is, visually it is extremely hard to separate them but myself and a few others do feel a bit of a difference at the toes in that we have a bit more space. For reference, I have conistons and galways on the 325 and use and love the Chelsea 11 on the 335.

lagsun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The 335 is apparently just a ouch roomier at the toes, but after repeated co versations on this forum we can decide if it is wider or taller. Whatever it is, visually it is extremely hard to separate them but myself and a few others do feel a bit of a difference at the toes in that we have a bit more space. For reference, I have conistons and galways on the 325 and use and love the Chelsea 11 on the 335.

Agree to all of this. Not a great picture but Cardigan IV on the 335 is on the left and the Pembroke on the 325 on the right.

img_4341-jpg.1584576

Mr_Spud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agree to all of this. Not a great picture but Cardigan IV on the 335 is on the left and the Pembroke on the 325 on the right.

img_4341-jpg.1584576
Yes, ever so mild but still significant, isn't it? Well played C&J, well played..... ;-)

Mr_Spud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Personally, I like the 325 best for fit/look.
Yes, to be honest I do love the classic Coniston and Galway shapes as well. Just that occasionally the feeling of more wiggle room by my toes is enjoyable too. The 325 is not tight per se, but let’s say after a day out cycling my pinky toes can feel a bit worn out. In the 335 that isn’t an issue.

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
Yes, to be honest I do love the classic Coniston and Galway shapes as well. Just that occasionally the feeling of more wiggle room by my toes is enjoyable too. The 325 is not tight per se, but let’s say after a day out cycling my pinky toes can feel a bit worn out. In the 335 that isn’t an issue.

Exactly how I feel. I just love the silhouette of the Coniston in the 325. But the 336 on the Molton just serves me better. Only two CJ lasts that I have experienced.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads