• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pembrokes from Barney's. (Thanks Ryan)

What last is this pair on? (this pair right - http://www.barneys.com/Crockett-Jon...5,default,pd.html?q=crockett & jones&index=31 ?)

Crat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Could someone confirm that the Arran has a normal (storm) gy welt and is not a true veldtschoen like the snowdon? I believe this to be the case but am not entirely sure.

The Arran

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks guys.
Yep, those are the ones and indeed, they're on the 325.

Damn, might have to get a pair thought if I made it through presale I can make it to second drop and hope they have my size left

CTBrummie

Reaction score
Could someone confirm that the Arran has a normal (storm) gy welt and is not a true veldtschoen like the snowdon? I believe this to be the case but am not entirely sure.
The Arran

Yeah, it's just a storm welt. Nice boot, I've the rough-out version as you probably remember.

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does the 335 last fit the same as the 325. I believe the 335 is used for boots and 325 for shoes. Seems the 335 is tiny bit larger than the 325. Skye is 335. I think the Lindrick RRL is also on the 335 and not the 325. I could be wrong. The 341 is just a dream last for me (Marlow RRL PTB). I wonder what other models are on this last. The 325 runs big on me so I size down 1/2 as in the 335 boot.

CTBrummie

Reaction score
^They're most likely Loake, who have made shoes for CT for some time.

The 'amazing' reductions on that site are pretty much permanent features...

The7Ups

Reaction score
^They're most likely Loake, who have made shoes for CT for some time.

The 'amazing' reductions on that site are pretty much permanent features...

+1 All their 'expensive' styles are CT branded Loakes. Incredible that they can pretend that RRP of a pair of Loake's are over 300 quid

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads