• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Quick New Phone Question

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
New phone being ordered today, the options I am considering are:

LG CF360
http://www.amazon.com/LG-CF360-Phone.../dp/B001PKTRVM
and
Nokia 6650
http://www.amazon.com/Nokia-6650-Pho...6284595&sr=1-1

The nokia runs S60 so it has some smartphone action going on although I wont really use those features much (no data plan/work blackberry has more ram/screen). Both are 3G. As far as I can tell, both have USB connection but only the LG has usb charging which is somethign I like. The nokia states 4hours talk while the LG and most other phones only state 3 hours...I like battery. I am interested in an S60 phone but I have seen reports that the interface is clunky and a lot of the S60 stuff doesnt work due to out of memory errors and AT&T lockdown

Neither phone is perfect but I dont haev much choice and I have to decide today

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm less worried about full on internet features as I forsee having a work blackberry (I have one now although tomorrow is my lest day...whatever I do next will probably give me one)

I just took a break and walked over to an AT&T store...

The nokia looked decent although I preferred some elements of the LG. The USB charger is a big thing for me... I did a little more research though and it looks like the LG is impossible to sync...usually I use isync to keep everything in check (sometimes missing sync is needed instead). LG phones seem to be unsupported in general and BitPim only supports verizon phones it seems...

Is it worth losing USB charging? Any other good free/cheap options in a compact/thin package on AT&T?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads