• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Please help me find these shoes!

Walo Carl

Reaction score
Hello!

I cant find this model anywhere, does anybody know what the name of this model is?
The only thing i know is that they are from Tommy Hilfiger!

Sam Pearson

Reaction score
I know this may sound strange but what you could do is actually upload that picture to google images and google will try to match that picture to other pictures that somewhat look the same. Usually those similar pics will link out to a webstore or something. Hope this somewhat helps you a bit!

Walo Carl

Reaction score
I know this may sound strange but what you could do is actually upload that picture to google images and google will try to match that picture to other pictures that somewhat look the same. Usually those similar pics will link out to a webstore or something. Hope this somewhat helps you a bit!
Thank you, tried that but didnt get any good results :/ will use this in the future tho :)
These are just simple single buckle monks. But in my opinion, you could find much better looking ones like these from Scarosso (they sell out pretty quickly everytime they're on sale)
http://www.scarosso.fr/en/men/shoes/monks/beccaria-marrone.html
Thank you will think about that one, was sold out in my size at the moment and would need the shoes pretty soon :/

shaqi

Reaction score
Hi
I need help
I did order shoes size 40.5
It looks tight
I used to wear 41 from Massimo dutti
So from Meermin should I order 41 or 41.5

Thanks

JulienM

Reaction score
Check out Jack Erwin and Velasca maybe! Their shoes are amazing and not too expensive! :)

Walo Carl

Reaction score
Check out Jack Erwin and Velasca maybe! Their shoes are amazing and not too expensive! :)

Thank you for your help Julien! Today I found my prom shoes ( The Tommy ones) in a store in Stockholm :) But I think I will order some summer shoes from Velasca saw some really nice ones there to a good price, very good tips!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads