• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Padma's back, bitches!

raginberriodoom

Reaction score
I'm hoping for a Michael V. vs Kevin finale.

Third place: Bryan V.
Fourth place: Jennifer
Fifth place: Eli
Sixth place: Robin

^That's how I hope things would turn out, but knowing Top Chef, Robin will be in the finale... -_-

Also, Jennifer is not hot. kthx

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Do Jewish chicks give up anal very readily? I may ditch the big titted blonde, depending on your answer.

Not to fat kids from Indiana!

bigasahouse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by esquire.
Well, in 2009, there's this thing called the 'internet', in case you haven't heard about it before, where you can 'google' and find information really quickly...

There are also stalkers now-a-days and things called restraining orders. So be careful.

bigasahouse

Reaction score
Marcel = douche.

God what a twat! If you're going on one of these reunion shows, you know they're going to ask those questions? Sometimes the way he responds almost seems like he is overcompensating, and that really deep down, he is very insecure.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Casey was better looking than ever, which is the only thing that held my attention through an otherwise rather dull and often painful hour.

Helix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigasahouse
Marcel = douche.

God what a twat! If you're going on one of these reunion shows, you know they're going to ask those questions? Sometimes the way he responds almost seems like he is overcompensating, and that really deep down, he is very insecure.

+1. Gigantic douchebag.

Fabio is awesome as usual and Casey was extra hot though.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
When I heard my boy Manty say Casey was lookin good, I had to d/l t he episode. First I've seen all season this year. She was lookin hawt and her ******* were looking amaaaazing as usual.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Helix
Fabio is awesome as usual and Casey was extra hot though.

Yeah, she was. It must be living in SF/Napa, although I heard the opposite is true for KDubs.
fight[1].gif

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Well, her "chef job" consists of cooking meals once a week for private parties, which consist of no more than 6 people per event. I'd have time to look pretty if that was my work week too.

Nah I'd still be ugly.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This thread is really **** without pictures:

tumblr_kquqkmju0X1qz7qyyo1_400.jpg

padma-lakshmi-naked.jpg

01146_padma_lakshmi_2_122_393lo.jpg

padmalakshmi.jpg

242034928_659512389c.jpg

padmalakshmied3.jpg

padma-lakshmi-3.jpg

82665423.jpg

padma-lakshmi-vid-071.jpg

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
I was amazed again at Marcel's douchiness. He's really insecure and defensive. I'd love to crack another bottle over his head.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads