• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ownly Luxury - The Official Affiliate Thread

MrUsedThreads

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We've got a brand new lot of goodies for you all to revel in.

Some old favorites like Kiton, Rota and Brunello Cucinelli make their rounds again this week but we've also added some new personal favorites of mine in a beautiful pair of Bontoni's and a slew of eye-catching suits from Anderson & Sheppard and Timothy Everest.

Auctions for these items have now opened at our eBay store.

Get in your bids before it's too late!

IMG_1731.png

CURRENT NWOT Zegna Easy Grey Blue Wool Plaid Dual Vents 2Btn Jacket 36R
IMG_1872.png

NWT Brunello Cucinelli Grey Brown Wool Silk Windowpane FF Static Dress Pants 34W
IMG_1925.png

LNWOT Canali Kei Aegean Blue Linen Wool Hopsack Patch Unstructured Jacket 44R
IMG_1968.png

Timothy Everest Bespoke Anchor Grey Wool Striped Pin Check Side Tabs Suit 42L
IMG_2022.png

Bontoni Burnished Burgundy Calfskin Leather Double Monk Strap Shoes 44EU/11US
IMG_2553.png

Anderson & Sheppard Bespoke Navy Wool Woven Side Tabs 2Btn Suit 42L
IMG_2863.png

CURRENT Brioni Bracciano Blue Wool Checked Peak Lpl Woven Static 2Btn Suit 38R
IMG_2983.png

NWOT Kiton Grey Black Cashmere Guanaco Flannel Plaid Patch Pkts 3/2 Jacket 38R
IMG_5259.png

NWT Rota Park Tan Brushed Cotton Cashmere Cavalry Twill Handmade Pants 30W
IMG_7829.png

CURRENT Zegna Torin Blue Trofeo Wool Herringbone Windowpane 2Btn Suit 40R

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright! I scored the Brioni blazer!

C2128691-0CBE-462E-8447-B60F20F4F5A7.gif

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta post some pics Smitty! Are you DC based?
Yes, DC guy! Haven’t decided whether I’m going to keep it or give to my law student kid.

Last edited:

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Live in DC area. Won the Isaia three-piece two weeks ago which is at my tailor's for some minor adjustments. Also just won the Brioni blazer this past Sunday.

Lancaster

Reaction score
Live in DC area. Won the Isaia three-piece two weeks ago which is at my tailor's for some minor adjustments. Also just won the Brioni blazer this past Sunday.
Nice. Lucky kid. I'm DC based and went to school in DC. I wore at least a blazer everyday and along with the hotel manager who was taking nights, was the best dressed (in a formal CM sense). My fellow students assumed I was a professor (hopefully visiting, because the ones in my school were great, but not well dressed), or a major partner come to hang with the Dean so it was not uncommon for someone to run and hold the door open for me.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice. Lucky kid. I'm DC based and went to school in DC. I wore at least a blazer everyday and along with the hotel manager who was taking nights, was the best dressed (in a formal CM sense). My fellow students assumed I was a professor (hopefully visiting, because the ones in my school were great, but not well dressed), or a major partner come to hang with the Dean so it was not uncommon for someone to run and hold the door open for me.
Always nice to be mistaken for a professor! I’m slowly helping my son build out his wardrobe. Might change the buttons in the blazer to standard ones, though.

milanconqueror

Reaction score
Hello there, returning customer here, could you reply to my message on ebay regarding the shipping?
Last week was a good auction! looking forward to this week and next week. Amazing stuffs

Thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads