• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The 2024 Styleforum and Epaulet Alpaca Project

For the third year in a row, we're thrilled to partner with @Epaulet to bring you an exclusive collection of luxurious sweaters, hats, jackets, and blankets in Peruvian Alpaca.

Details can be found here

The Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Orslow

Rookoobay

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I usually wear 105 two wash and I love them but lately I find myself want something slightly roomier, slightly baggier, less of a slim fit.

I definitely don’t want go skate style or balloon style but can anyone give me some suggestions for jeans that are as well made as Orslow but have a bit more of a relaxed fit?

Thanks
hatski, kaptain sunshine, chimala are all worth checking out.

LeeR

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I usually wear 105 two wash and I love them but lately I find myself want something slightly roomier, slightly baggier, less of a slim fit.

I definitely don’t want go skate style or balloon style but can anyone give me some suggestions for jeans that are as well made as Orslow but have a bit more of a relaxed fit?

Thanks
The 107 are a fit that I like. Seem to be slim but not skinny.

DaveBee

Reaction score
The 107 are a fit that I like. Seem to be slim but not skinny.
The 107 are skinnier than the 105s so are the opposite of what I’m looking for. I started off with 107s then progressed to 105s and now I would like something with more room than the 105s

henrip

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Thanks
Full count 1103. Great fit, awesome denim and this version is a already faded. I’ve got the one wash version and really love them. The fit is a bit more relaxed in thighs and hips than the 105. I wear the 105 in size 3 and 1103 in size 33.

Last edited:

DaveBee

Reaction score
Does anyone have any personal experience of the 105 66 model. On some sites, they mention that the sizing is a little more relaxed than the regular one or two wash 105.
I may give them a try.

I saw 101s in a local store today so tried them on, unfortunately they are just way too baggy for me. The difference between the one and two wash 105s that I have compared with the 101s was pretty significant.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the spam but looking to move along 4 pair of Orslow New Yorkers that are a size too big. All are size 4 or US XL. US retailers list them as a 36-38.

Tan ripstop and army green ripstop from SS 22 fit up to a 38 waist. Very little wear on the ripstops. Green cord and brown cord have more wear but still good condition. They have a bit of stretch built in and ran big that year (FW22). Probably would fit a 38-40W. All have a drawstring to cinch.

I have two pair of the stretch cords from the year before and they are my favorite casual trousers. Roomy top block and tapered below the knee.

mphem

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in an Orslow 107 size 1 black jeans, new without tags. I'm selling one. I'm located in Canada. Price includes shipping to US and Canada. Asking $125 US or best offers.

FuriousFrankie

Reaction score
Full count 1103. Great fit, awesome denim and this version is an already faded. I’ve got the one wash version and really love them. The fit is a bit more relaxed in thighs and hips than the 105. I wear the 105 in size 3 and 1103 in size 33.
Just to also big up Full Count - truly amazing denim. I always used to wear Orslow 105 but also wanted something a bit roomier. I went for the Full Count 1101 which is straighter than the Full Count 1103 (which is tapered) but still has a very slight taper.

Hope that helps.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matoscastillo382