• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLEFORUM MEETUP - Styleforum and Epaulet at Alfargo's Market NYC (9/27 and 9/28)

This Friday and Saturday night, please join Styleforum and Epaulet at the esteemed Alfargo's Marketplace. It will take place at the Neue House on 25th Street and Park Ave. Everyone is welcome. Check out our Alpaca Project and have beverage on us.

Details can be found here

Fok and the Styleforum Team and Epaulet.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Frazetta was such a ******* boss.

frank.jpg

lefty

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks well done but just a remake of the first one with a better-looking cast. Some of the shots involving the alien were direct call backs.

The audience knows what will happen, the cast will take 20 min or so to realize they’re in a horror movie, mass carnage will ensue with one plucky survivor and a possibly ambiguous ending.

I’ll still see it on TV I think. As long as it’s not laugh-out-loud like Prometheus!

i've been watching the og alien with my kiddo , i've never seen a movie put him to sleep before I guess ambient suspense is no match for his Minecraft-streaming attention span

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It seems that this sold last year for 6MM but the new owner is accepting offers of 9MM plus. Had no idea Frazetta commanded such prices.

lf

lefty

he was so powerful in the illustration game that he retained the rights to the original works , as a result few come to market .

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Growing up in the Britosphere, I guess our equivalent was White Dwarf and 2000AD. If I had only kept my collections of both ... $$$
I had most of the run of Epic but sold it all in high school. I have one really close friend that still collects and drops serious coin obtaining all the formerly unobtainable stuff we couldn't afford as teens.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
also re : frazetta

I had no idea the army used The Death Dealer as a mascot , they made a statue and everything , it lives at fort hood . iirc kirk Hammett owns the original painting

1717719763569.png

1717719627018.png

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
IMG_9445.jpeg

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
also re : frazetta

I had no idea the army used The Death Dealer as a mascot , they made a statue and everything , it lives at fort hood . iirc kirk Hammett owns the original painting
III Corps is the mechanized infantry and armor units at Fort Hood, TX.

Fort Cavazos now!

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hightechtraders