• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
xpost from sufu
Originally Posted by White Teeth
tip: blackbird is price matching other sales so if you live in the US and show them a sale from say canada (ie gravitypope) you can get a better deal
if true thats pretty cool

sjmin209

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
I thought this was from fw 2009? Didn't see it at this year's APC sale but apparently it appeared on APC's e-store for a very short while in November

It's still available at both stores in different sizes

Actually, APC pulled it because of a quality issue with the lining. I'm surprised they're still selling it.

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some things on sale at Cultizm, mostly Lee and Levi's, with big markdowns.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnnyLaw
Some things on sale at Cultizm, mostly Lee and Levi's, with big markdowns.
Cultizm is an awesome site for anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of dealing with them. Every transaction has been great and flawless. Normally 1-2 days shipping from Germany to US (FedEx, signature required, approximately $20USD). Can't speak highly enough about Cultizm.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
Two french stores are taking 30% off, in addition to 20% VAT reduction. Shipping is 20-30 euro
Antic Boutik
Novoid Plus

APC, Band, NdG, CP ....

Just kopped this APC 'punk coat' for $265.
b.jpg

I thought this was from fw 2009? Didn't see it at this year's APC sale but apparently it appeared on APC's e-store for a very short while in November

It's still available at both stores in different sizes

****, no small sea blue stark....my search continues.

delakingois

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shibbel
****, no small sea blue stark....my search continues.

Umm, I tried one on in Stockholm today, decided it wasn't for me...
frown.gif
If I had known I would have bought it and sent it to you, it was only 1400 SEK (200 bucks).

I'll be going back on tuesday, or you can find another proxy somewhere to go the Welcome-store, there was one in S and one M left on the rack.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sjmin209
Actually, APC pulled it because of a quality issue with the lining. I'm surprised they're still selling it.

Kinda into it -- would be happy to buy, regardless of lining issues... for discount of course
blush.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eglbc
doug fir in LA sale starts friday

lol @ them for starting their sale two weeks after christmas

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
her prices are always WAY too high for me
ffffuuuu.gif

nonissue

Reaction score
They are okay on sale. 160 for the merino crew seems about right to me (presuming they refund VAT), and the fair isle was priced at 250 at Inventory and I seriously considered purchasing it, didn't seem outlandish.

Her stuff has a simplicity that I really appreciate, but I just find it hard to drop that kind of cash on what I consider basics. There's nothing really killer in the collections, it's often just a nice, cohesive minimalist aesthetic.

wax

Reaction score
Is ssense going to offer deeper discounts? The email says the extra 50% sale is ending on the 10th

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so i guess i got my privÃ
00a9.png
(ssense's version of gilt) invitation. pm me with your email address if you want in--although there isnt much as far as sales go yet. i dont even know if i get credit if you cop something but im willing to take 5 seconds and punch in all your emails for free anyway.

edit: if youve already registered previously on the website to get an invite from prive directly i think its coming later and youre already registered in their system, so i cant send you an invite. if you want one now you can pm me an alternate email!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads