• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

blake3030

Reaction score
I recently bought a Mt Rainier Bomber from End Clothing for $315 AUD and it's a bit small for me, so i'll be returning it. However i'm super keen to get it in the next size up because besides being too small, it's really really great. The only other sites I can find it on in my size are HBX (Hypebeast) and Kafka.co.uk... but they're up around the $400 mark on these sites. Anyone aware of any discount codes for these? Even 10% would make it a bit easier to deal with.

Last edited:

SartorialSol

Reaction score
Been on the lookout in this thread for significant sales on high-end sport coats/blazers by designers such as Brioni and Zegna for the past couple of weeks. Have you guys seen anything in the past few months? Just trying to get a gauge on how often deals can be found.

blacktaro

Reaction score

Been on the lookout in this thread for significant sales on high-end sport coats/blazers by designers such as Brioni and Zegna for the past couple of weeks. Have you guys seen anything in the past few months? Just trying to get a gauge on how often deals can be found.

This is streetwear & denim sub my friend...

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
xSRQ3HT.png

looooooooooooollllllllll call the whaaaambulance! someone's feelings were hurt!

Last edited:

Not Ready

Reaction score
So, let me lighten the mood by telling you about my Harvey Nichols experience. For those of you who missed the Rick Owens Stooges in calf, you also missed the following:
- Placed the order on the 23rd of Dec with Express International Shipping. They use DHL via Borderfree. (FYI, DHL to me from UK is 99% of the time next day delivery.)
- Credit Card charged on the spot
- Credit Card charged again when shipped
- The box arrived on the 3rd of January (Placed another order from Flannels on the 28th and it arrived via DHL on the 30th, for reference)
- The box was too small, jacked crumpled as hell. It's beginning to regain its shape after three days of sitting on a hanger
- Two minor scuffs, I think while it was packed.
- No tags
- No bill
- No hanger
- No tote or garment bag
- Had to call twice and email once to move things along. Money still blocked.

And! I didn't get my reward points!

Last edited:

MaiLam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So, let me lighten the mood by telling you about my Harvey Nichols experience. .

I'm in the UK, and although I like a lot of their buys, I really would only use their retail stores rather than online bit. As far as I can tell, their stock is mostly in stores, and online orders aren't prioritised, so if you put an order in, quite often you can be told that at least part of it can't be fulfilled because the stock is no longer available (sold during the day in one of the physical stores).

Add to the fact that they charge more than anyone else for 'express delivery' and then manage to be slower as well, they're not overly appealing as an ecommerce platform. They've got a nice site, and quite often go quicker to the deeper discounts, but the buying experience online is always a roll of the dice, sadly.

Fulton

Reaction score
I recently bought a Mt Rainier Bomber from End Clothing for $315 AUD and it's a bit small for me, so i'll be returning it. However i'm super keen to get it in the next size up because besides being too small, it's really really great. The only other sites I can find it on in my size are HBX (Hypebeast) and Kafka.co.uk... but they're up around the $400 mark on these sites. Anyone aware of any discount codes for these? Even 10% would make it a bit easier to deal with.
Not sure what size you got but this one is 35x28"
https://www.amazon.com/Art-com-Flying-Fortess-Bomber-Rainier/dp/B01I5RCDXQ

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I know Kafka does 15% 10% off for patrons (not sure if you just need to sign up or actually spend a certain amount, but I've been one since my first $200 purchase or so).

Combine that with the weak pound and VAT removal and I think they have some of the best prices going.

Last edited:

momentoftruth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know Kafka does 15% off or so for patrons (not sure if you just need to sign up or actually spend a certain amount, but I've been one since my first $200 purchase or so).

Combine that with the weak pound and VAT removal and I think they have some of the best prices going.

This is what I recently received from Kafka after I signed up for an account (I've made a purchase before, but it was 2-3 years ago)

Quote:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads