• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pnewelljr

Reaction score
Mr Porter shipping for people who ordered early Monday morning (2AM)? Mine still hasn't. Scared it might be out of stock.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
You'll get shipping conf tomorrow they're swamped.

SuspensionPoint

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

KA1555

Reaction score

Mr Porter shipping for people who ordered early Monday morning (2AM)? Mine still hasn't. Scared it might be out of stock.

If you went with standard shipping, there was a disclaimer at checkout stating that it may take an extra 1-2 days to process sale items (or something to that effect).

The way to bypass that extra processing time was to select overnight shipping (I did that and received my items today :slayer: )

Last edited:

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our summer sale is moving along - https://standardandstrange.com/collections/summersale2016

There's a lot more in-store as well - we've got 7 seasons worth of clearance items out and marked way down.

Can confirm, was just there. Not sure if Jeremy wants to give out details on the back room, but I can say that there are some massive steals there so if you're in the area go stop by

Also paging @ManofKent - if you've ever wanted to try Tender, these guys have a good selection right now

Last edited:

kennethj

Reaction score
For MR.P, if you guys have a UPS account they usually give you a notification as soon as they get the tracking number. I just got an email 10 mins ago that my order is arriving tomorrow (NYC).

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Also paging @ManofKent
 - if you've ever wanted to try Tender, these guys have a good selection right now

Thanks for the heads up.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
www.revivemi.com
are offering $100 off orders of $400 or more site wide with code "SUMMER".
The sale section also still has some decent stuff depending on your size for real cheap. There's some decent Raf incl a pair of the white extremes and some junya, OAMC, Undercover. I don't know if the code works on sale stuff but "sitewide" should mean it does.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Just got this email:

Please see below details for the first ever SIMON MILLER sample sale blowout.

Set up in NYC on Canal Street, the brand will have inventory from FW15 and SS16 collections marked down up to 75%.

177 Canal Street, NYC.

• Thursday June 23: 12-7
  • Friday June 24: 10-7
  • Saturday June 25: 11-5

Men’s denim will be $90 from average retail of $350, jackets and outerwear $125 from $505, shirts $80, sweaters $145, sweats $65 and tees $45 from $170.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 108 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads