• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

t0fu

Reaction score
for the SF guys planning to check out the sale at voyager, i've seen some of the stuff the Maas & Stack guys are bringing, and its definitely worth heading over this weekend to check out, although the less of you there is, the more i can grab...

jsimonovis413

Reaction score
Have I missed a recent TBS code? It seems like they would release a 20-25-30 off quite often but haven't seen one in a while!

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have I missed a recent TBS code? It seems like they would release a 20-25-30 off quite often but haven't seen one in a while!
I'm sure since they have a retail location now, they're not gonna be handing out codes like they used to in the past! Which is total bummer..but then again, I'm just guessing that may be the case.

cruvoir

Reaction score
REDTAG Sale, Ends Sunday 05/03/15.
Enjoy an additional 25% off all sale prices. Use code "REDTAG" at checkout. Promotions ends Sunday May 04, 12:00am PST. All items purchased with code are final sale (no returns). Code is non-transferrable and cannot be combined with any other promotions. Use Code: REDTAG.

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nicolas k webshop

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pretty healthy line at the Voyager event already (this was 30 mins before opening).

ETA: I mostly looked at what Maas and Stacks brought. Some nice nonnative stuff (trooper pants, henleys, etc.) not in my size, some old Ervell stuff, Sasquatch Fabrix stuff, White Mountaineering cardigans/sneakers, Our Legacy pants, Dana Lee pants and shirts, W+H shirts/jeans/shorts/hitops, Rafdidas, patent blue GATs, some Lemaire blazers, Norse Projects stuff. Some Geller stuff in 46 and tiny/huge sized pants. There was one 46 cross dyed olive sweater when I left. Oh yeah, some random Eo To To as well.

Crowd was a weird mix of #menswear and NT types. Best thing I heard all day: "this is vegetable dyed man, do you even know how crazy that is? Go try that **** on"

There were some Master Piece bags, and some other things that I saw people beast on (bucket hats, flat panel caps) and Creep shirts. Random Henrik Vibskov knits.

I didn't bother looking at most of the sections TBH. I only really looked at maybe 3 areas.

I picked up a N. Hollywood stand collar shirt and Dana Lee waffle jacket (yes, another one) and called it a day. Was tempted by the green Lemaire cotton blazer though.

Last edited:

Jvog

Reaction score
If anyone would care to proxy some dana lee pants/w+h shorts from the event, it would be much appreciated! Of course there would be something in it for you too!

beeasyed

Reaction score

I tried earlier today and couldn't get it to work either.

styleforum emailed back and said SNS is excluded, but that they don't have a list of excluded brands to provide. you'll just have to try once they're in your cart.

edit: endclothing emailed back, not styleforum... typo

Last edited:

Fulton

Reaction score
A few days ago SNS showed the discount in my cart. Today it doesn't. I didn't actually place the order but the discount was applied. I guess it it was an initial oversight.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads