• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received all I ordered from UM over here as well. Some mis-sizing, but sans size charts that was bound to happen. Even at a 50% success rate it was worth it, because I snagged some stuff that was long unfindable and can make money back on reselling stuff that doesn't fit.

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if Yoox's codes renew overnight, and if so about what time?

Y'all should start a Unionmade thread with the stuff you don't want.

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When do the private sale for all the big departments stores start?

I know Barneys is coming up.

Saks and Neimans should be up too.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bloomingdales has 40% sale for some items online now. Code HOLIDAY adds 20%. Got some wings and horn for cheap. Also some engineered garments shirting

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Thanks…. but does anyone know why they never have their APC stuff online? I know they have it in-store.

hpandd66

Reaction score
Just got this from a friend from NY, if anyone is interested and happen to be in NYC.

Last edited:

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a US9 in most shoes, 42 in CP's/GAT's and wear UK7.5 in the G fitting (most Grenson). F fitting would be a UK8.

doctorman

Reaction score
http://www.thechoosybeggar.com/2013/12/thom-browne-sample-sale-2/

That's a recap of last years sale, it wasn't good.

Apparently Chinatown flippers buy out everything in the first few minutes of the sale.

Never been personally, YMMV.
there was a long line and it was pretty cold iirc last year. the people that got in early cleaned up the place and just wouldn't leave (the wait just seemed a lot longer when you're standing in the cold). the price was excellent (for thom browne) but still pretty expensive...

TimNguyen

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads