• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think there's a way to get free shipping on Sierra Trading Post right?

Is it paying a certain amount for your oder or signing up for a new account?

Free shipping over $150 if you buy through their mobile app. It used to be $100 but apparently they upped it.

JezeC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
I just wanted some panthrella socks, but that's a whole lotta socks. I'll just pony up for the shipping charge considering that the socks are 40% off or at around $11 - $12 bucks a pair.

Last edited:

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Oki Ni 25% off with the code MID25

http://www.oki-ni.com/

Some exclusions, such as MMM GATs and CPs. Worked on MMM 5-zip though. The black one is made from lamb, for anyone wondering.

VAT isn't taken off at checkout, but if you email them post-purchase, they'll refund the amount for you.

RodenGray

Reaction score

Spring outerwear is 30% off with code SPRING-RAIN until Sunday: http://rdn.gr/spring-rain

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Part 1 of our Carmina spring suede sale!

Snuff and Verde are on Rain last and the Dark Brown is on Randa last. Rain and Randa are almost the same fitting and we suggest taking the same size. Snuff and dark brown on dainite and verde on a leather sole. Please send me PM for size and price questions. Have a great weekend gentlemen.

Last edited:

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to visit your brick & mortar store? I am visiting Korea for a couple weeks.

kissmyjazz

Reaction score
Yeah, it is ASOS, but they stock some Barbour and the code applies to this bag for example

COSSV 30% off non sale items. MrRebates gives 6% cashback.

mtmindc

Reaction score

Feji

Reaction score
I wasn't really saying it'd start on 5/26 this year as well....it's more that you can easily use the "search this thread" function to look up past sales to get an idea when seasonal sales for specific shops will likely happen (ie. ssense drops will likely begin at the end of May).

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads