• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bizarre. Sometimes my browsers (Firefox and Chrome) shows the coupon code field in the checkout, but mostly it doesn't

Anybody else getting this?

42LONG

Reaction score

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by meso
Toolish question - where do you put in the coupon code in ssense? I was there just a few weeks ago and punched it in on the shopping cart page... but now that field is gone?

Try firefox. I noticed that some buttons/fields on ssense (and on A.P.C's website) don't freaking display in Chrome .

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KingNC
^ should be US sizing

It's really f-up they don't have any sizing info or whatever and you have to write to them.
fight[1].gif

if it's US how do they do the conversion though? PS shoes notoriously run huge ...

KingNC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
It's really f-up they don't have any sizing info or whatever and you have to write to them.
fight[1].gif

if it's US how do they do the conversion though? PS shoes notoriously run huge ...

it totally depends what shoes you're looking at they put the sizing differently lol. if it's stated in sizing in terms of eg. 45, 44, 43, and so on... they're referring to EU sizing. in that case EU45=US12, 44=11, and so on... (EU sizing used for MMM, KVA, etc.). Lanvin's on the other hand I'm not sure if it's in US or UK so probably better to ask. Creative Rec's should be in US sizing though.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KingNC
and plus ssense is in Canada and should be using US sizing no? EU sizing is understandable to use their sizing as there is no need to convert. but between US and UK sizing I'm pretty sure they'd use US

problem is, there's no "official" way to convert uk sizes to us sizes. For example UK7 is sometimes converted to US7.5, sometimes to US8.

At the very least if they did the conversion themselves they ought to have that info explicitly on the website.
musicboohoo[1].gif

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Probably for the best that my size in the CP training boot is sold out at ssense.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads