• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DaVinci

Reaction score
yoox added most every colorway of margielas from the previous season. A lot of them are 30% off, as are other full price items on their website.

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

any chance you guys can take epaulet discussion to the sf epaulet thread?
http://www.styleforum.net/t/111211/epaulet-shop-official-affiliate-thread/56955
-----------------

https://www.hervia.com/mens-c2
MID25
exp 11/10
25% off

http://www.norsestore.com/catalog?campaign=november-mens-sneake
norse sneakers sale 50% off

yoox up to 30% off
exp 11/6

Why should people take the talk of an Epaulet sale out of the sales thread? Are you serious? And it was what, three posts? Do you have an aneurysm with all the coffee talk?

Lots of questions.

The camo field jacket is almost a no-brainer for me too, but I guess there's a reason they were hardly sold. Pretty bold pattern.

ambyance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why should people take the talk of an Epaulet sale out of the sales thread? Are you serious? And it was what, three posts? Do you have an aneurysm with all the coffee talk?

Lots of questions.

The camo field jacket is almost a no-brainer for me too, but I guess there's a reason they were hardly sold. Pretty bold pattern.
Because the topic was steering towards product-related questions, not sales talk. This is a sales related thread so it'd be nice of you to stay on topic, no? I guess I was a bit sensitive since it was only 3 posts. Sorry.

Do what you will but just remember there are many people subscribed to this thread that gets emails for every comment.

Last edited:

orfane

Reaction score

yoox added most every colorway of margielas from the previous season. A lot of them are 30% off, as are other full price items on their website.

Will the 30% off stack with any other codes? I've been trying forever to get the splatter gats under $250 so an extra 15% or something would just about get me there

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The code specifically states it doesn't stack....

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Will the 30% off stack with any other codes? I've been trying forever to get the splatter gats under $250 so an extra 15% or something would just about get me there

The time you've spent wanting them and then hunting for an additional 15% has already cost you more than the actual dollar value of that 15%

orfane

Reaction score

The time you've spent wanting them and then hunting for an additional 15% has already cost you more than the actual dollar value of that 15%

Honestly it's part of the fun for me. And it stops me from buying s ton of stuff I can't afford. Maybe when I have a real job I'll ball out a bit more but for now it's basically a hobby

Hype1234

Reaction score

Honestly it's part of the fun for me. And it stops me from buying s ton of stuff I can't afford. Maybe when I have a real job I'll ball out a bit more but for now it's basically a hobby
Pretty much my explanation for these shenanigans. Plus, until my firm starts paying me to browse sale sites on weekends in my underwear, it's hard to say the time really "costs" me anything.

Hype1234

Reaction score

Opportunity cost, brah
Ya I took Econ 101 as well haha. The only lost opportunity is doing other stuff in my underwear on weekends...whatever value you place on that (and I suppose if you're going to carry out a thorough financial analysis, then it would be appropriate to consider the law of diminishing returns here).

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member