• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wondering if $198 wool pants after 50% off might be semi-related to their going out of business. Good prices on some Mismo though.

ambyance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was in Scoop NYC this weekend (the Rush St location in Chicago) and they said all their stores are closing. Discounts were pretty whack thus far and everything was final sale, but who knows? Could get good for you or your lady.

Back in like 2011 I remember Scoop sample sales in NYC were the ****. 80%-90% off retail on some great brands, and decent selection.

Then they started replacing the good stuff with their own label. Bleh.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
'Tis the season where posters bemoan retailers going under and the lack of 90% off deals, while refusing to buy at retail to keep said business solvent (and their buys interesting).

People are getting pissy about Yoox over in CM. :foo:

Last edited:

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm curious how much of their stock will get the fire-sale treatment (somebody got a blistered lamb Mollino in 46 for under $200...) and if some of it might just get rolled into Amazon proper. There's still a decent selection of Geller, some Plokhov and Silent, and a bit more Rick and DRKSHDW floating around in normal-people sizes. Nothing great at the current prices, but if what happened this morning happens again at some point in the next 2 weeks, there could be a few insane deals on actually-solid pieces

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's getting rolled into Amazon Fashion I think.

John-Galt

Reaction score
myhabit is closing as well. looks like some real steals missed this morning...

Why did you have to post that. The fervour of frustration and disappointment as I violently tear through the site in search for something Jil

edit

Last edited:

lj1212

Reaction score
What's a good everyday bag I can buy on sale? I need a place to put my phones and wallet in. I've never been a bag person but it's becoming more and more of a necessity because of constant travel.

edwardh123

Reaction score
Those prices were so ridiculously cheap I wouldn't be surprised if it was just ten or so people who cleared out the entire site

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmileFile